Chapter 3- A strange phenomenon

Inside Jaune's head
Sound effects
Demonic voice.

Y/N's POV

I decide that today, I am going to train Jaune. Get his strength and endurance up. I see that he is in the middle of port, perfect

Y/N: Jaune, how would you feel about doing some training during lunch?

Jaune: I wouldn't mind it. In fact I was planning on doing some. Why do you ask?

Y/N: I asked because today I am training you at lunch. You will be the best. You will be a soldier that even Ironwood would respect.

Jaune: I don't want it for power or respect. I do it for the people who can't stand up for themselves.

Y/N: Then you shall be, The Golden Soldier.

Jaune chuckles and nods.

Jaune: That's terrible-

Y/N: Yet true.

He nods and the bell rings. He walks out of the class wearing the suit I bought yesterday and with the guns on under his arms. He is taking my advice, always be prepared. We walk into Ms Goodwitch's class. She looks at Jaune and smiles

Goodwitch: Welcome Mr. Arc. How is your day?

Jaune: Superurb Ms Goodwitch.

Goodwitch nods and we head to our seat. 

Goodwitch: Good afternoon class, we are starting off with fighting. Today's fight will be

Jaune Arc

VS

Mercury black.

I smirk, today is the day Jaune stands up for himself.

Y/N: Jaune, show him how we do it. Let's go move set 2 and finish with hitman.

Jaune nods and walks down into the ring. He unbuttons the suit jacket. He stands there, waiting for Mercury to walk into the arena.

Y/N: Let me fight instead Jaune. You need rest after training all night

Jaune: Fine, show him the way of the hitman.

I nod and I gain control. It's time to show Mercury how we much he has learned. He walks into the arena and laughs.

Mercury: You think you can beat me? In a suit?

I smirk and take a boxing stance.

Y/N: I don't believe, I KNOW I will beat you.

He looks at me pissed. Perfect. He charges at me and jumps up fro a kick . I dodge the kick and punch him in the face, he stumbled back and looked pissed. I motioned for him to come at me. He charges at me again, I draw my pistols and shoot him three in the chest and three in the head. He walks over with a read mark on his forehead. I holster my pistols and bow.

Y/N: And that ladies and gentlemen, is how it ti's done.

I walk out of the stadium and head to the lunch room. I'm hungry as hell. I grab a tray and get some food, a baked potato, some green beans, and a glass of Pepsi to wash it down. Sucks they don't serve booze. I sit down at my table and start eating the potato. I hear people start sitting around me, I stay silent and finish my food. I then down the glass of Pepsi and drift of into thought. If I train him to pass the final stage of his Semblance, he will be back to his true self. Hopefully he is able to choose instead of it being forced on him.

I smirk and come out of thought to see Pyrrha shaking me. I grab her arms

Y/N: No shaking. It hurts my head.

Pyrrha: Sorry, you just were not responding to anything.

Y/N: No worries. Say, Pyrrha, would you like to go one a date this weekend?

She blushes red like a tomato. She stutters to find the right words. I put my hand on her shoulder and I guess a physical attribute changed for a second.

Y/N-Jaune: It's ok Pyrrha, take your time. It's all I have right now.

Jaune takes back over and is smiling brightly and Pyrrha. I smile. This kid is the best, The Golden Soldier.

Pyrrha: Yes Jaune, I would love to go on date this weekend. Does 19:30 sound ok?

Jaune smiles brightly. His heart rate has increased. I smirk and I go into my astral form. I put my hand on his shoulder. He turns around for a second to see me smile.

Y/N-Jaune: That sounds lovely, see you at 19:30 my dear~

Jaune was to his dorm to grab his wallet and get another suit. I look at Pyrrha before we get far and see her face matches her hair.

Y/N: Let's go lady killer, you need a new suit and ride.

Jaune: Then you focus on suit, and I focus on the car?

Y/N: Aye Aye Capitán.

He chuckles and I start looking through his kind for a suit. Tomorrow's date will go, as best as possible. I feel Jaune go to sleep, I decided to rest tonight as well so I can make him presentable tomorrow.