Part 3

Don't play the song till it says!

_
C O L E

The school days seemed to pass by quickly.

I've been here for 2 weeks now and everything has been awesome!

Let. . .me. . .tell. . .you! Those weeks have been extremely tough. They were heavily loaded days with tons of homework and boring days were I had nothing to do. But I also hung out with Andi a whole lot. He is so nice and sweet and really shy at times. We would go to his house after school almost everyday after school, but I've never met is parents during those days. But it's nice to talk to the only friend I have in this school.

_
Today was like any other until I did something that would change my whole non social life forever. I always go unnoticed by people and I like it that way.

I'm not one for attention.

As I was walking to my locker for my daily routine my thoughts were clouded by some test I was having. So I went through a mental checklist to help pinpoint problem areas for me. As I was converting some algebra questions in my head, I bumped into someone. It was like walking straight into a brick wall."S-Sorry I wasn't paying any attention." I look up and walk back slowly.

"Damn straight you ugly dumbass!" He says pushing my body into the lockers with a hard thud. I stand looking at him like he's kidding.

Like come on man!

Is he really that booty hurt because I accidentally bumped into him. I barely even pushed the guy...heck he almost made me fall over.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a first connecting with my ribs.

"Did you even here me. Fucking f*g answer me when I'm talking to you!" He shouted at me in my face a little to close for comfort as he held my collar in place, lifting my feet slightly off of the ground.

Thankfully no one was around in the hallway.

He dropped me on the floor and started to kick my side a final time before grabbing his bag and stalking off.

Guess beating me up helped him with the little bump I gave him. What an asshole!

_
After that incident with Lenny (I soon found out is name) I've been targeted by more bullies in the school due to him. There mostly his friends that are always with him.

Today is Friday and my mom had got a really big promotion at work. Now she doesn't have double shifts anymore and she makes more money. So her and I were going to go to a little bakery that opened up down our street.

As the school bell went off signaling the end of the day, I rushed out the door to head to the bus stop where I know Andi would be waiting for me. As I was trying to avoid the knuckle heads that where right on my tail. I walked quickly instead of running as to not create a scene, but as my luck has it I was very unsuccessful.

I felt a hand grab onto my backpack making me fall backwards on the floor.

"Where you off to little guy. I thought we told you earlier at lunch we wanted to play some games after school." Some buff asshole smirked kneeling down at me. "I can't, I have to meet my mom at home. So if you pleas-" I sarcastically said being cut off by punch to my face.

As I tried to crawl away Lenny stepped on my hand. I bit my lip as to not scream out from the pain I was feeling. I whimpered a bit as Lenny removed his foot from my hand.

I honestly think he sprained my wrist by doing that. Thankfully it was my left hand. I need my right hand to write as knowing that it was my dominant hand.