Part 4

~I've been watching you for some time, can't stop staring at those ocean eyes.~

——————————————————-———————

We reached my room and I settle down her luggage near the closet door.

"You got nice room interior, I love it." She said as she sat down the couch.

"Thank you, and I'm going to use the couch, you can have the bed." I said as I search my closet for a new blanket.

"Here you can use this, are you okay using my pillows?" I said as I gave her the blanket, I sat down next to her.

"Yeah, And Thank you." She said, our eyes met, I don't know why but I got curious about her in some kind of way.

We stop staring when we heard a honk.

"Oh he's already here?." She mouthed as she get up and brush her clothes, so it will look neat.

"I'll be back." She said with a smile as she start to run outside the room going down stairs.

I followed her silently and looked over the window to see who she was referring too, I'm sure it's a guy tho cause she say HE.

I stand infront of the window looking over, to see a guy get out of the black mustang , he looks like he's 6' tall, he got blond hair, and wearing a varsity jacket, he swiped his hair on the side, as Kelsey, walked up to him and hug him.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" I asked myself.

Kelsey's POV

"Hey Marty! It's been a while! You've grown so much!" I said as I approached him with a hug, we hugged for a second and I tapped his arms.

"Ouchie, stop doing that, you're always like that since we were kids." He said.

"Oh my god! You're so tall and looking handsome as fuck, but you're-" I got cut off.

"Shush! Don't say it, the reason why I'm the one who drive this car to you cause I want to see Aaron, like I'm a big fan of him." He said, with a fangirling tone.

"Oh my, you didn't do it because you missed me? I hate you! You came here for a guy?" I said and crossed my arms, he wrapped his big arms around me and hugged me tight, he lifted me a bit and spin me around.

"Stop! I'm getting dizzy." I screamed, he put me down and laugh out loud.

"Of course I came here for you also, it's been years since we last saw each other." He said, then we both laughed, he hand me the keys.

"Wanna go inside?" I asked.

"No, imma go now, my Uber is already here, I booked one when you're so slow like a turtle to get out of the house." He said as we walk to the gate, he gave me another one final hug, and then he hopped in the car, I waved out and start to walked back inside the house.

I go straight to Colby's room, to find him sitting on the couch playing with his phone.

"Hey." I said as I make my way to my luggage, I need to get on my pajamas, to be honest I sleep naked, but, not today, cause I'm not sleeping in my own room.

"Oh, hi." He straighten his back and turn down his phone.

"So, uh, you got a boyfriend?" He said, I looked back to him with a frown in my face.

"Boyfriend?" I said as I slowly get up after locking my luggage and tossing my pajamas on the other side of my hand.

"Yeah, the guy who brought the car?" He said, oh, Marty, maybe he thought he's my boyfriend, because of what happened earlier.

"You spying on me?" I said and crossed my arms, I lean on the wall and look straight to him, he get up from the couch and look to me like he's sorry.

"No, I'm not, I just saw it, and, I'm sorry." He said, I let out a chuckle.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said and started to walk out of the room going to the restroom to change into my pajamas.

Colby's POV

I sat down again as she leave the room with a smirk, why did I even asked her that in the first place?

If that guy is her boyfriend, who am I to care?

After a minute she walked back , wearing a pastel color pajamas, and went straight to bed.

"Goodnight Colby." She whispered clearly enough to hear her.

"Goodnight Kelsey." I whispered back and lay down in the couch.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

761 words for this chapter, thank you guys for all ur support. Please comment, vote and share this to all of ur friends, it will mean so much to me.

Xo Lei 💋