Part 6

~" Hi ! Hello ! It's me, Mr. Poop before I pee."~

———————————————————————

Kelsey's POV

It's 1:36 pm, I'm by the pool looking over the sky, if you're asking about what happened earlier, awkward silence happen between me and Colby, and I can't deal with that at the moment even if I want to, like I got more things going on in my mind to add that up.

"Did I do the right thing?" I asked myself.

"Hey." A girls voice interrupts my thoughts, I look ever to where the door at and saw a girl wearing a black shirt and a black leggings, I think she's shorter than me, but this girl is gorgeous, she approached me with a smile.

"Hi! Take a seat." I said, she sat down to the chair next to me.

"So you're the new housemate." She said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, but technically, I'm not going to be around the house always, I'll definitely travel a lot." I said and sip on my iced tea.

"Oh, really , I like traveling to, I'm sorry, I'm so rude, my name is Katrina, call me Kat." She said as she reach for my hand, I grab her hand and shake it.

"All good, and I'm Kelsey." We stopped shaking hands, when another girl approached us.

"Hey girls." She said, Kat get up and hugged her.

"Hey I'm Devyn, you can get call me Dev." She said, I answered back with my name. And she sat down too and we all start to talk about girls stuff.

Colby's POV

Me and Sam are at the kitchen.

"Dude I told, I didn't do anything, I didn't even look." I said, trying to make a point.

"I trust you bro, I'm not questioning you tho, why are you saying that?" He answered back smirking, my eyes wide open and I look in a different direction.

"You like her don't you?" Sam said, I looked back at him, with a What face, then he started to laugh.

"Come here." He walked to the pool door and stopped.

"Look at her and tell me you don't find her attractive." I looked over to the poolside, Kat and Dev talking to her, and she's giggling uncontrollably.

"Well, she is attractive with that smile." I said making both of my eyebrows up and both of my hands up.

"Will you hit her up?" Sam said looking over me.

"Man it's been years since your last girl, don't you think it's time?" He added.

I put a frown face and looked over to the girls again, she look so happy, it made me think again.

~ is it really the time?~

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Thank you for taking the time to read this .

I updated out of no where, even tho I didn't get the reads I wants to get before I update, the real reason is because I love you all .

Let's try it Again!
15 reads & 5-10 votes = new chapter ♥️

I love you .

Xo lei 💋