{ 25 }

"Magnus what's the point of today like what in the world is the casket girls?" She didn't know who the casket girls are well Rebecca is the living version of the story .she's the one that saved them I think yeah I'm pretty sure I've heard it. " well Haley, for centuries people have come to New Orleans looking for a fresh start, hoping to find fortune, adventure, even love, young society woman imported from France with the promise of marrying a proper New Orleans gentleman. Like the legendary casket girls, they're riding in a carriage wondering on how long they will arrive in New Orleans. Little did they know that the men who waited them were far from proper and not at all gentle. The men were waiting on the outskirts of New Orleans waiting for the lovely ladies that they heard of coming. But they were all drunk of course. They began to shake the carriage and the girls screaming for help likewise. But then the flesh was tearing that they could hear and you know who did that the one and only Rebecca Michaelson. She heard them from a far and came to save the young ladies. The girls were scared on what was happening outside. Then the last man in the carriage got thrown out and tore apart. Rebecca trying to sooth them on what was happening ,she did have a little bit of blood left over on her but she then transitioned her words to French for the ladies to understand, And as Rebecca said once and always will say us girls have got to stick together. She asked them if they wanted anything to take with them to New Orleans. So they did but their luggage was carried in caskets very funny i see. Casket girls legend lives on, now celebrated in typical New Orleans fashion, partying. With stylish costumes in supernatural flair it's a yearly reminder of how women can be oppressed by selfish men and how they can triumph when brave enough to fight for themselves." Haley was amused on how Rebecca empowered women to stay strong for themselves. But I promise to tell her the story and I did tell her before the story started that I had to leave and meet cami somewhere. " Love to chat more Haley but I have to leave to go see Cami but I promise you I'll be back tonight to tell you more stories about the past. Or any questions you would like to get answers from." She then shook her head, her and me both walked out the door but I went downstairs to go to the motorcycle that Marcel lended me to use. With the tracks of the tires  hitting the road on the motorcycle I arrived at Cami's apartment. When my feet were hitting the next stairs above the other. I hear cami screaming in pain then I realize What was happening Divina was a taking all Klaus compulsion away. I felt bad for Cami honestly she's been dragged into the supernatural world way too young but when is one too young for bad things. Then I just barged in and saw Josh cowering in the corner in the dark because the daylight was upon us. But cami was screaming and Divina was trying to apologize for it. But when I walked in fully Cammie stopped screaming and Divina bent down to go talk to her. " oh, God it hurts!" She yelped in pain.
"well of course love it's going to hurt you have a powerful magic hitting you over and over again so it's going to hurt on releasing it." Both Cammie , Divina and Josh look back to see I'm here. Divina then smiled to say thanks for coming in her own body language way. Josh still in the corner but reading some things. So I walk over to see what Josh was looking at but still listening in on the conversation of Cammies. " I am sorry, Cami it's the only way to break all of Klaus is compulsion." " Believe me I know what it's like you're OK and hey all these notes that you made it's very Momento of you nice work!" Josh was right it was very clever work even though she was compelled to forget the conversation her mental state made her write down these notes when she was remembering on what has happened with Klaus and her. She's been at this all night I only came in maybe a couple times to check if everything was OK but Divina said if this plan is going to work I would have to stay there and pretend like I knew nothing about it so Klaus would not get suspicious. " we've been at this all night I don't understand what's happening to me. I don't understand any of this." Cammie was sweating from head to toe and crying because she did not remember Josh ,Divina or me at all which was surprising because Cammie and I had good conversations at Russo's when she was working. so it was kind of sad to see that Klaus took away everything her friends or family and any memory of New Orleans with her. " but you will, I will unlock every stolen memory, I will undo every piece of mind control that any vampire has ever done to you. When I am done you understand all of it ,you'll be free. I can stop if you want me to.?" Cami did not want her to stop she wants to remember everything, so then Divina asked me to help with this because she wanted it to be done faster and speed up the process. So I quickly went over beside Divina and did the exact same thing as her but in my own special way. For the next several minutes Cammie was moaning and screaming in pain holding her hands up to your head it made me want to stop but like Divina said we had to make her feel free from all this compulsion that any vampires done to her it was not fair that somebody has done this to her. she should be able to live her life or make her own decision Cammie was a strong beautiful blonde girl that had a lot of fight in her eye so that's why Klaus was talking to her about his inner demons. Also why Marcel found some interest in her. "She should start to feel it like a weight lifting off her shoulders Divina. Cami do you feel it?" I signed after feeling so bad of hurting cami like this. "and you're a cheat sheets are about to make a lot more sense. Ahh" he was passing down the file of all the pieces of paper of her notes she made for herself. to then him getting burnt by the sun but healing very soon Divina looked back and told him that she promises soon enough that she'll get him a daylight ring. cami then picked up the first page that she saw it was a bunch of weird drawing but if it could help her remember anything then I'm all for it. "I remember why I wrote this. I found a picture of Klaus and Marcel from 1919. Uh .. I was compelled to go out with Marcel to spy on him. That's what he said yesterday before he told me to forget. I'm remembering!" I was now happy that she was remembering I could see it on her face the surprise look that she was remembering after all that pain. but me and Divina reassured her that we are going to take her back more Cammie agreed instantly she love the feeling of the whole compulsion weighing off her shoulders. So Divina grabbed her face and I put my hands on Cammies head to start taking every compulsion away like we did before. But as I'm taking away the compulsion I am seeing every single time Klaus has told her to forget. But I was glad finally when blood was pouring through Cammy's nose. that's when me and Divina knew that she has every memory that Klaus stole from her. So Davina, Josh and I told Cammy to drink a lot of water with a vervain in it, would help her in the long term we told her. But I got a feeling of someone trying to find someone then to look over to see that ,they're trying to find Divina.
I could feel it vibrating through the floor from her. Cami and josh question on what the hell was happening to both of us. Divina was telling us that someone was practising magic and that they're trying to find her. Then cami came up with the idea of we had to run also come up with a plan to get out of New Orleans for Davina, was rambling on that the quarter is not save everyone is now hunting her down and looking for her. But by my side no one will see her. But Cami was pacing the floors carry stuff to her luggage And saying that her uncle will help them out. Then Divina and I had to break it to her. that her uncle knew about every single thing that was going on. Cami had to sit down from jesting all the news but Josh told us that we had to go now. And he suggested on taking his car and my motorcycle.. Then we start making a plan out for what's gonna happen tonight. The sun was taking forever to go down so Josh would not be able to come with us. We got Divina all ready and dressed up but disguised so no one would notice her. Cami then realize on the streets that Klaus was nearby and So then I pointed to Cammy and Divina to go that way down the alleyway. Now I put my plan into motion of distracting Klaus for them to get maybe a farther distance away. So I then dance my way over to hear on what was happening between Marcel , Elijah and Klaus . I heard that Marcel saying that they're wasting time and how Marcel and Elijah we're getting cozy. Then Rebecca came out of no we're grabbing my arm and saying to the boys "I don't see why not? Am I right Magnus who doesn't love a Street fair?" I shook my head in agreement on what Rebecca was saying. I was trying not to look suspicious at all between the three boys and Rebecca. Cause then Klaus asked me ,Rebecca if we were helping to find a little stray. she replied in saying that we can't let our secret weapon go away and why are they using her as a weapon she's a person like any buddy else. " for the record we are moments away from retrieving her." Klaus smiled right at me on saying that it gave me chills down my spine it's like he knew something was up. "I recognize that tone of voice Niklaus . Clearly you have some diabolical machination. What is it?" He then passed by Elijah and grabbed my arm , walking towards a young man that I recognize from before. It was " Timothy might I have a word?" He was compelling him and I am getting sick and tired of klaus compelling young kids or anyone for goddamnit. Then Klaus reached for his phone and called Josh of all people Josh. Klaus then rambled on and saying that he still in town and in a company of a friend hint Divina. But Josh was trying to cover his tracks I could hear them on the other line of the phone. Then Klaus threatens Timothy's life and mine for some dumb reason, And saying that I really do hope she comes home soon then hanging up on poor Josh. klaus then whispered in my ear for me to follow him or else something happens to Josh why is he threatening the poor people around Divina and I. We arrive back at the compound to see if Davina was going to show up I was really hoping Divina was getting out of town I could handle it all myself and save Timothy. But when Divina walked in klaus ordered Timothy to stop and playing then silence hit the floor, he thanked him then. She then looked up at him at the end of  Timothy was recognizing her. So she then demanded for Timothy and I need to be let go because she was here now. But then Klaus again said that "well first we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." Then marcel said To klaus saying what did I say that he got this then try to play the innocent card on Divina say what happened. Why would she run talk to him. Talk to me and how he can make it all right. Divina then question him saying "how by threatening my friends?" And Klaus confess saying that was his idea he apologizes though. He's been known to go to far to make a point, but he always gets results. That's when Divina chuckled at him so Klaus second guest and ran over to me and said "sorry I love trying to make a point to dear Divina." Then I felt his hand go right through my spine breaking it then grabbing my heart . I can feel the retching pain repping ,I was gagging out my own blood. It was pouring down my mouth, my neck and my chest. he then ripped out my heart, I heard  Marcel gasping and getting angry with what just happened with me. But Marcel Then reassured himself knowing that full well I'll be back to life the next morning but pissed at Klaus for doing this to me. My eyesight was going blurry I can barely see the thing in front of me than my heart was fully out of my body. I could feel my head smashing onto the ground and Davina screaming my name.
" MAGNUS NOOOO!!"