3: training...

Hello my embers! I would like to say, that every chapter will have a picture of either a quote or aiko, as it's been the past and following chapters!

-Kasai-Chan

Story begins:

It has been 3 months, Killua had every week reported to Silva of any changes and of what events had occurred.

Aiko had learned she had a unique ability in this world she calls Animal, this ability allows her to turn into, talk to, and use the abilities of animals, she can even just give herself the ears, tails, or even both, of any animal she wishes.

When she was 2 and a half months old, she could finally see, aiko was shocked at how big her home was. After her ability was discover and reported Aiko was given a week of free time, and then at the moment she is being taken to a secure and locked room to be put into training.

Aiko quickly learned how to use her magic without mistake once again, she kept her magic hidden from everyone else since it could cause problems.

Killua was nervous, he had already completed his poison and pain training, he was worried that Aiko wouldn't be able to handle it and something bad could happen, or worse, she could die.

Silva would be the one to train Aiko, Zeno would be with his grandfather discussing current events, aiko's mother however had openly stated her hate toward her 6th child, for some reason Kikyo hated Aiko, Silva didn't like that, Kikyo wasn't even this bad towards Alluka!

Killua was hanging out will Alluka who had made Aiko another exception to Alluka's rules for She ability, aiko really liked Alluka, which made Killua glad, Killua hated his mother for the way she treated Aiko.

At the moment, while everyone was busy, aiko was with She father in the said closed room, Silva was now strapping Aiko to the table, aiko who could form Single words at the moment said "Why?" Silva sighed and said "You will be training like every other person in the family." Aiko nodded and prepared for whatever was going to come.

Silva attached tubes to her and injected poisons of every kind into her system slowly, aiko felt a lot of pain, but she suppressed the scream building, suppressed anything that any cause her to appear weak.

Aiko was a happy and carefree child, but when she's mad, or serious, people start to shake in fear at how scary she seems, when Aiko is sad, no one can tell, because she's an expert at concealment, both physically and mentally, and emotionally.

Hours passed and finally, Silva was sure that all the poisons in aiko's system had grown ineffective, then he injected knew poison, this went on for an entire month.

After an entire month, she had grown immune to all the poisons they could give her, and that's a lot seeing as the Zoldyck Family was very well know, and rich.

The next month was trying to get her skin to harden so that it wouldn't be burnt, or penetrated without a lot of effort.

They physically trained her for a couple weeks and she quickly increased in strength, out of jealousy, and anger, Kikyo injected an unknown substance into Aiko, Kikyo was told it would kill or severely harm Aiko, but nothing happened... well not much anyway, her skin had become hard, harder then the strongest metal they could fine, not even diamond could penetrate it. But her eyes were still vulnerable.

They were still confused as to what was injected into Aiko, but when they angrily interrogated Kikyo, she said she didn't know what it was either, she just bought it online and used it, they called it pain serum.

Silva was very mad, but also glad at how well aiko was handling this, though, everyone knew of aiko's eyes, though red and as if they held the blood of all around her, even a fool could tell how empty and lifeless her eyes seemed, they weren't like this till she turned 1 month old.

She would smile brightly but her eyes would still be cold. Soon, an entire 4 months more past, and Aiko was now a year old, she had completed all her immunity training, her physical training had started a week ago and everyone was shocked at how well she was doing, at this moment Silva knew, that what Killua had said was true, aiko would surpass him very quickly, and at a young age too.

4 years later:

Aiko was now 5 years old, she had quickly and efficiently completed everyone that was thrown at her, when she was 2 she was given her first mission, and she completed it swiftly, at age 4 she was sent to heaven arena, she went to floor 200, and then stopped and returned as her father had asked her to.

Everyone but Kikyo was proud of their youngest family member. Silva and Illumi has both planned two presents to congratulate Aiko on her achievements.

Silva would teach Aiko about Nen, something he hasn't even told Killua about yet. And Illumi would find out what animals she liked and get her 3 of her very own.

At the moment aiko was outside thinking about her past like which was slowly fading from her memory, but there's was 4 things she couldn't forget no matter what, the first, the dragon, Ink, that had taken her in, the magic she had learned, and how to use it, the fairy tail guild and all her friends she considered family, and lastly, her sisters anger pointed towards her in her last hours.

Aiko has just finished drawing the fairy tail symbol, when Illumi appeared next to her, she smiled at him and said "Hello brother!" Illumi had a small almost unnoticeable smile on his face as he said "Hey, Yoru, what type of animals do you like?" Yoru was a nickname everyone except Kikyo called Aiko, it meant night.

Aiko thought for a moment and then said "I like wolves, dragons, and.. mm.. I like foxes too!" Illumi nodded and said "Anyway, Yoru, father wants to see you, he's in his office." Aiko hopped down from the tree branch she was on, and nodded.

She smiled at Illumi and said "Thank you brother, I will see you later." Illumi nodded and watched as Aiko disappeared without a trace, no one knew how she did it.

Aiko appeared in front of Silva's office and knocked, he called her in and she walked in. Silva has a, just like Illumi, almost unnoticeable smile on his face at her presence, he then said "Aiko, I will be teaching you something called 'Nen'." Aiko nodded and said "Father, when do we begin?" Silva stood up and said "Right now Yoru, let's head to the concealed room number 4." Aiko nodded and said "Ok father."

Wow... I'm so nervous for writing the next chapter... arghhh, I'm planning of shipping Aiko with one of the beautiful characters, I want her to be on friendly terms with Hisoka, I would never, ever put Aiko with leorio since like... just no.

Killua is her brother so no... it's either Gon, kurapika, or another OC...

I want Killua and Gon to be together.. because like.. yes~

Which would leave kurapika.. but then again... I just don't know.. arghhhhhhh.... well anyway, farewell my little embers!

-Kasai-Chan

Word count: 1245