T W E N T Y - S I X

JIN HEE'S POV

Kihyun grew more closer to the twins. The twins love Kihyun that much. I was at the cafe and I brought the twins with me. Then a familiar girl walk in.

“You look familiar--- Oh yeah Park Jin Hee right?” she said. It was Kim Hayoung the girl that keeps on telling that she's Kihyun's fiancé.

“You work here?” she asked and I nodded. “So, you're Kihyun's current girlfriend? Just look at you, you just work here and you force yourself to be with Kihyun? I mean look at you, you're like that and Kihyun is a heir of their family do you think his family will just let you marry him?”

“what are you trying to say Hayoung?” I said eyebrows are furrowed.

Kihyun's dad wants his son to marry a girl that was the same as him. So it means they're looking for a girl who is a heir of a rich family and basically that means it's me. So stay away from Kihyunshe said.

“No, he's our dad” Jihoon said. Then Hayoung roll off her eyes.

“honey, sweetie go to Jungkook” I said guiding the kids all the way to Jungkook at the Kitchen.

“And now. Look at you, you already have children and you still want to be with Kihyun? Kihyun said it was his child. So you're using those kids just to get married with the rich guy? How pathetic” Hayoung said.

“I'm not using my children just for Kihyun to be with me. They're Kihyun's children so why would I stop him to take responsibilities towards us?” I response.