F I F T Y - O N E

JIN HEE'S POV

We flew to Japan and we just got arrived a minute ago. Once we arrived at our hotel room we put our luggage aside.

“Babe?” Kihyun called me. I turned around to face him wrapping my arm around his neck humming in response.

“Babe, I know we're tired but we need go get ready” he said with a serious look on his face. I purse my lips and nodded removing my arm from his neck.

“I'll just....go take a quick bath” I said and he nodded giving me permission. I made my way to my luggage to get some clothes.

I went inside the bathroom sinking myself into the bathtub that was full of water. Shit! Why am I so nervous?? I know we've done this before for so many times but this time it made me nervous to death. Is this how it feels like when you're gonna do it with love?? I stayed in the bathroom, I was having a mental break down. I didn't hear any complain from him about me not getting out of the bathroom.
----------

I just wear a bathrobe then spray some perfume to my neck before going out of the bathroom. I'm getting nervous again.

Ki???” I called him then found him sleeping on the loveseat. I look at the clock and shit I was in the bathroom for almost one hour. I kneeled beside him patting him by his shoulder. Ki, wake up” I whispered at him.

He open his eyes, once he laid his eyes on me he quickly stood up.

“Why aren't you dressed yet??” he asked me. I was about to answer when his phone rang. He was speaking Japanese to the caller. Then he put down his phone with a sigh.

“What"s that Ki?”

“Our reservation was given to someone” he sighed “I want to treat you to a restaurant for you to taste their delicious foods” he added. Then I realized that if I haven't take long enough inside the bathroom our reservation won't be given to someone else.

“I thought.....we are g---” I cut myself off by covering my mouth with both of my hands making Kihyun smiled.

“Hey, are you thinking that we're doing it tonight?” Kihyun said and I hide myself in embarrassment. He grabbed both of my wrist and tried to removed it from my face.

I walk backwards to avoid him from letting my face to be seen. My back hit the wall then Kihyun pinned both of my hands against the wall.

“you're really think we're going to make love tonight?” he asked once again making me blush even redder. He gradually came near his face to my neck then planting a kiss on my skin. “You're cute” he whispered then pulled away.