Chapter 5

***

"I thought you're supposed to be home tomorrow?"

I pulled Neymar into a kiss and he lingered his arms around my waist, before we walk to sit on the couch.

"I wanted to surprise you," He grin. "By the way, how's your friendship with your new friend?"

I stand up from his lap and preparing to tell a long ass story, about that girl who called me an insecured self centered bitch. The most annoying part is, that Neymar doesn't seems to believe it. He believes she was such a nice girl who have a good personality, but he doesn't said it out loud to my face.

"She called me an insecure self centered little bitch!"

"Baby you might hear it wrong. Negativities you had on your head could affect the baby, i don't want anything bad for both of you."

"It is not negativities, it's the truth Ney!"

"Now you could just sit down and tell me about your dresses," He grip my arms gently and forcing me to sit next to him. "Instead of bad mouthing about her."

I'm not in the mood to have that model ruin my day, so i told him how's the photoshoot going on. He will have his days off for a week and he wanted to accompany me during the Paris Fashion Weeks hectic, it's such a very sweet of him though.

"I missed you so much." I pout next to him.

The sounds of my alarm ruining our moments, i look to my phone and realize that i should be going to my doctor's appointment right now. I told Neymar about it and he gladly wants to join me, he never really accompany me to check on my pregnancy and he's really excited about it.

---

Neymar's Pov

"—your blood preasure is normal, but the fetus is still weak. You should maintain your health until the due date, it's a long way to go but this is good for the baby."

This will be the first time i saw the look of my baby, it doesn't look like a baby at all but soon it will be. I remember when Carol used to send me all of the sonograph photos of Davi when he was still in her womb.

"Can we tell the sex already?" I ask the doctor.

"Juliette's pregnancy is 11 weeks old and the usual stages to recognize the sex is from 13 until 14 weeks or the second trimester, you shall knew it next month."

I have no idea what's she talking about, but i think she wanted to tell me that we can acknowledge our baby's sex in next month. After the chats between mom and the doctor, finally the moment i've been waiting for is here. We will hear the heartbeat of our baby.

I take Juli's hand on me and she bursting out her tears as soon as she hears it. I take my phone and record it to send it to the family, our big family must be really happy about this.

"I forgot to ask one question, lately i feel like my breast is hurting," Juli sounds embarass to talk about this in front of me, but i let her know that it is okay to talk about it.

"Like i can't wear bra for more than three hours, is it something bad?" She continue.

The doctor chuckle. "It is most likely the symptoms of the transition between first and second trimester, the change of hormones will effect to a swollen breast and a change of bra size."

Her expression change when she hear that. We finished the sessions after 30 minutes and Juli almost didn't speak a word after. She take my sweater from behind the car and pull it tight to her, i thought she was feeling sick so i drive home and let her rest.