Chapter 15

***

Juliette's Pov

The alarm voices just ring echoing the room and i groan lazily before i turn that thing off. I reach my cellphone from the drawer and i was surprised that i didn't wake up at my first alarm ring. Shit! Today is a Paris Fashion Week day and i deadass snooze my alarm for 5 minutes.

"Oh my god! I'm going to be late!" I scream and run to the showers. I wear my bath robe before i wake Neymar from his deep sleep, my team will arrive at 12 and he has to be ready before that.

"Wake up bitch, we're fucking late!" I hit his arm slowly. "Hurry up!"

"Juli..." He moaned. "It's still 8am and everyone are still on their bed."

"Alison already prepare the breakfast and i will wait downstairs. If you still clinging to this bed when i'm done, i will bring the fucking shower to you."

Neymar probably won't hear me out, so i let him to get more sleep and eat my breakfast. Our maid, Alison is there at the dining room preparing the foods. She's making me my favorite sandwich and a cup of Americano. I love coffee in the morning unlike Neymar, he's a tea person.

"I'm glad you're back! This house feels empty without you." Alison smile at me. "I'm deeply sorry for your loss Juliette."

"It's okay, i can let it go now." I take a sip of my coffee. "How's Neymar while i'm gone?"

"He doesn't want to eat his food and his family are here when you were gone. They're the one who's helping him, he's nothing without you Juli."

"It's all done, i will clean up the living room. Just call my name if you need anything." She continued and spare me my privacy.

I reach my reading glasses that i brought here and read the today's magazine, i saw Lily-Rose Depp at the front cover and she's very beautiful indeed. I flip the other pages and found this one article that catch my eyes, it says that 'Deborah Serrano and Juliette Pique got into a fight, is this related about the miscarriage?'

I read the article and it turns out that the stranger that found me laying on the street that night, giving the whole informations to this magazine. Deborah's model agency already give the statement that she have no clue about it, and we're a good friends. I almost choked on my sandwich when i read that.

"Whoa baby slow down!" I heard Neymar's voice from behind, and as always he looks frickin' hot with that messy hair and topless chest.

I drink my coffee and continue to read the magazine. I let Neymar to eat in front of me and i was imagining how cute it will be if our daughter is still here. Imagine in a couple years she will join us in this dining room with Davi too. I don't want Neymar to see me grieve about it anymore, i have to deal with this without concerning him.

"You okay?" He asks.

I nod. I know he knew that i'm lying, so he reach my hand and bring it to his kiss.

"I'm just imagining you us, with our daughter and Davi. We're sitting together in this dining room happily."

"She's here right now and she's looking at her Mae with a proud look on her face." He wave his hands in the air. "Guess what? Your Mae will features in a Paris Fashion Week and you must be very proud of her!"

I laugh, "You always knew how to cheer me up Ney. Thank you."

"My honour." He grins.

I glimpse at the clock and i come to my realizations again, i drink my coffee to the last drip and force the Lazy Ass Neymar to get into shower. My team has arrived now and they walk in to deliver my clothes inside the room. I will wear a white jumpsuit with a low V-neck and cape sleeve that i designed myself, it's very simple and minimalist. Rare right? Juliette Pique doesn't want to be extra in her own show.