5. The Tarth Sisters.

See the parrot ?

Yes.

What exactly do you see ?

Obviously, the parrot.

Andrea sighs. Isak looks at her, not sure what part of his response is wrong.' Fine, throw the knife.' Andrea commands, standing behind the eleven year old bastard of Lord Selwyn. Isak narrows his eyes, takes a deep breathe and shoots.

The knife goes no way near the target.

'Why is this so hard ?' Isak whines, perspiration running down his chin. 'Have patience. Your technique is wrong. Keep your shoulders down, angle your body in such a way that you swing only your hand, not your entire body.' 

Andrea takes a knife with her left hand, her stump of a right hand covered with a cloth. Isak watches her keenly, as she positions her lean and tall structure.She takes a deep breathe.

'What do you see Andrea ?' Isak asks, with small smile.

'Just the eye.' Andrea says, and shoots.

The entire world seemed to slow down, as her violet eyes fix on the yellow ones of the wooden parrot. She lets go of the knifes handle. As soon as the metal lose contact of her skin, she leaves her breathe.

The target is hit. 

Andrea stands straight, pursing her lips. She always do that, in order to calm herself from the heat of adrenaline pulsing in her blood.But this knife throw is different from the ones  she has done a thousand times before. Her father is standing at the balcony, with Jaime Lannister. Isak stands beside her, ignorant of the other two spectators. 'Thats bloody amazing ! How do you do that Andrea ? I have two hands, yet I cannot do that.' Isak says, disappontment filled in his voice.

'Behave yourself, Isak.' Andrea warns.' We have visitors, as you can see.'

'So, she knew we were here, little minx! ' Lord Selwyn laughs, his tall frame shaking. Jaime joins in, clearly impressed.His thoughts go far away, away to Brienne.

Andrea is nothing like Brienne in appearance, but is Brienne in character and wielding weapons. Andrea's jet black curls falls like a cascade till her hips. Her violet eyes seem to look through ones soul,her honey skin soft and healthy. While on the other hand,Brienne has silvery white straight hair, her caspian blue eyes  calm.Her pale skin is beautiful. 

'You are a lucky man, Lord Selwyn. you have two bold daughters.' Jaime says, sorrow filled in his words. Selwyns blue eyes becomes gentle.' Indeed I am boy, Indeed I am.'

'May i speak to Lady Andrea ? Jaime asks.' Sure you can, Jaime. Please tell me she is not in trouble again,Selwyn asks.'' She may be danger, Lord Selwyn.' Just then, Andrea enters the room.She is beautiful, her Dothraki skin shining under the lamps lit in the palace room. 

Myrcella.

Jaime's heart stops for a minute, regret and despair seeping down his mind. She would have been almost the same age as Andrea by now. She should not have died in the way she did.His darling Myrcella, the innocent of the three, the beautiful of the three. She could never hurt a fly. Could never even think of it.

'What brings you here, Ser Jaime ?' Andrea asks, waking him from his tear soaked thoughts. 'Daenerys knows about your involvement in the murder of his former husband, Lady Andrea.'

Selwyn's eyes go wide, as Andrea's demeanour is calm, yet tense.

' How, jaime how ? The godswife and khal ogo were the only ones who knew it, and both of them are not alive.

' bran stark'. andrea answers, looking at her father. 'the three eyed raven  informed her. the seer had told me today morning .It is all right father. I will go to winterfell, and face the trial. You have come to fetch me, I suppose.'

' yes, milady.'

' Very well, let us not waste time. Let us sail to Winterfell by dawn.' Andrea says, her tall frame still as a statue. She is thin, but athletic. She could take podrick, Jaime thinks, a smile blosssoming in his lips.

'Let me have the honour of showing you your room, Ser Jaime.' Lady Andrea stands up.' I will join you shortly father. Please rest.''Very well darling.' Andrea walks out of the room, as Jaime follows. They walk through the narrow corridor of the Tarth castle, its walls covered with portraits of the whole Tarth ancestry. suddenly, Jaime stops.

'Who is this girl ?' Jaime asks, already knowing the answer.

'That is Lady Brienne. At age ten.' Andrea says, standing beside him. Brienne in the picture is smiling at them, her silver hair in soft curls down the shoulder. her warm blue eyes are looking playful.I have never seen her smile like this, Jaime thinks. Her long nose is unbroken. She looks bold and beautiful, with a bow in her hand and a case full of arrow hanging on her shoulders.

Brienne the beauty, Jaime thinks, enraptured at the young girl standing in front of him.

( I apologize for not being able to update yesterday. I usually update after class, but yesterday I had gone out for a movie. Readers who follow my work, I will never let you down again. Thank you for the 100 reads.

love, rie)