Chapter 3 | Betrayal ✅

Word count: 681

《《《《《

Character Introduction; SAMANTHA ROSS

"NO!" I screamed. My fingers clutching my hair in frustration.

This is fucking insane! Are these people fucking kidding me?! This cannot be happening!

"This is not what I agreed to! What am I? A rag doll to be passed around? And I'm fucking married to that asshole now! I cannot accept this! I refuse to stay with him. How could you?" I screamed on top of my voice, so they could get my words into their thick skulls!

I agreed to this fucking bullshit of a wedding because these people asked me to. Maybe also because I did like Ethan once upon a time. It's better to marry someone I know rather than a stranger right?

But this! To him? No fucking way!

They have no fucking idea of how much of an asshole he is!

He bullied me throughout high school that at some point I dropped out! Well, it was mostly just a reason to study business early and start working, but that's not the point!

He messed up my stuff, hid my lunch, humiliated me in front of people and spread shitty rumors about me, beat up every boyfriend I ever had!

He's simply an asshole.

And now I'm fucking married to him. Well done everyone!

Maybe at the beginning, I did talk to him because I liked him, maybe I was even a little obsessed and stalked him but that was before I knew how much of an asshole he was.

My life is ruined.

He even snatched away the "Best fucking CEO award" which was supposed to be mine!

And after all the shit he did, he did not even react at the alter! He didn't even spare me a fucking glance. Who does he think is? Motherfucking asshole. And now my so-called husband. Wow.

He fucks me up and kicks start this stupid heart which was pretty normal until I saw him and dares to give me that face as if all this doesn't matter. I should've punched him.

And now he went this far as to even ruin my wedding? What in the world?

"Language, Samantha." I rolled my eyes internally.

My life is a mess and fucking language matters. Right.

"Darling, listen to mama. It's not Nathan's fault. It's nobody's fault. Nathan just saved us from ruining our reputation, baby." said mom, trying to convince me."Not that it matters. We just want to see you happy. How long are gonna keep away from men?"

"Why him mom? You should've told me." Now I'm completely pissed.

"We know, princess. And we're very sorry for all this chaos. I know how much you wanted to marry Ethan, but princess, he left you. Maybe you can just fix your relationship with Nathan from now. He's a good guy, sweetie. He'll keep you happy and safe. That's all that matters." Dad said, trying to convince me. It makes sense. But it's... it's him!

Good guy? I snort at that.

He's right though. Why would Ethan do that? I thought he liked me, well everyone does! And he did too. Assholes, both of them. I scowled.

"Tell me, princess. Would it be alright if you'd stand there and Ethan never arrived, embarrassing you and our family in front of the entire media, or just let Nathan help us?"

"You're a grown-up woman, Samantha. You must handle these situations. Don't trouble Nathan. He's a good guy. And remember, everything happens for a reason. Maybe this was how everything was supposed to go. This is not the end! Your story has just begun, dear."

"Ethan just wasn't the right guy for you, princess."

Goddamn, this has nothing to do with that fool. But for him?

And what's with my parents taking his side?

They can change the groom but they can't change my feelings now, can they?

But Nathan just saved me from ruining our reputation. Why would he do that?

I thought he hated me.

Shut up, heart.

》》》》》

Now we know how Sam feels.

Poor girl!

Vote and comment, please!

xoxo