Chapter Two

Knock knock.. 

"Come in" Ashely yelled from the other side of the door. I opened the door slowly. 

"How's my fat big sister today?" I asked with a smile. 

"Well, today is no better" she said with a sigh. Ashely is almost nine months pregnant and she's not allowed to get out of bed by the doctor because they said she could lose the baby , her body is not strong enough to carry a child , so she needs a lot of rest. 

"Do you need anything?" I asked her. 

"No, not right now. Is Brenda here yet?" She asks. 

"Yeah she's downstairs " I tell her. 

"Ok, has Nate called yet?" She asks and I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me, I'm just asking" she laughed. 

"Why is everyone in my business today?" 

"We are always in your business my skinny ass little sister. " she answered with a mocking voice.  

"To answer your question no, he hasn't , I it's not even break time yet. " I defend. 

"Ok ok, now call Bee to come in here , I need some entertainment. " in case you are wondering again. Ashely is like my sister, I never had a sister and I've always wanted one. She's like the big sister I never had, she gives me decent advice because I cannot rely on Brenda on that, she's crazy. So we kinda are now best friends , the three of us. 

"Why hasn't he called yet?" Brenda asked after we were done eating our lunch. 

"I don't know" I simply answer. 

"Maybe he knows you're going to break up with him" she said. 

"No, I doubt it" Ashely chipped in. 

"What about Andy?" Bee asked. 

"You know how he is, I've been talking to him on text, he can't seem to spend an hour without talking to me. " I said with a smile. 

"Now, tell me why you keep going back to Nate again?" Ashely asked and they both laughed. 

"I'm glad my life amuses you " I said. 

" you know we live through you girl, I can't even get out of this bed, except to go pee" she said. 

"True, but why not get into Bee's life?" I said pointing at her. 

"You can't get any good drama when you sleep with a different guy every weekend". Ashely proclaimed. 

"Also true " I agreed. Brenda is kind of a slut, I'm not judging though, I'm in no position to do so when I'm cheating on my wonderful boyfriend with my ex. She says that having a boyfriend sucks and it becomes boring after a few weeks. And she says they don't alway end well. 

"Can we watch a movie or something" I said absent minded. 

"Yeah that's a good idea" Vee said. After a few minutes Footloose was playing on the plasma tv in Ashely's room as we snuggled up again each other. 

This is what happens when three young adult women have nothing to do all day. 

The chapter is a little short I know I'm sorry. 

Rue

🌻