Epilogue

He led me to his car and opened the door for me.
"I really hope this has to be very important because you just ruined my date!" I screamed after he got into his seat too.
" Don't scream at me, and you're lucky I didn't pull you away the moment you two walked in that restaurant, it took me e ery bit of self control I had, so you better be grateful. "
" Grateful my ass" I say under my breath.
" What did you say?"
" Nothing" after that he drove in silence and I was beginning to get pissed off. He doesn't own me, he's not my parent or my boyfriend, who the fuck does he think he is. I could say that out loud though because I didn't have the balls the tell him but I seriously wanted to tell him, one day ,I promised myself, I will tell him. I didn't even hear the car pull over, I was so deep in my thoughts.
"Come here Nat" Nate said after he had already opened the door for me and unbuckled my seat belt.
I took his hand and climbed out of the car.
"Where are we?" I said with distaste in my voice.
" It's a surprise" he smiled as he led the way. I have never been in this neighborhood before. The houses were nice though, actually they were darn beautiful. Two story , white picket fence , this is the kind of neighborhood I would want to live with my family. We walked over to the fritg door of a house. It was gray and big and every light was off so noone could be in. He opened the front door and it was so dark I couldn't see a thing.
"I swear if you bring me here to....." Oh my!!" What,....oh my goodness what is all this?" My voice came in a whisper.
" This is all yours, well, ours' Nate said. There were roses, everywhere, candles everywhere red wine , on the other corner there was " what's that?" I asked.
"Our baby's stuff" he answers causally?
"Baby? Am I pregnant?" I tried to think that I don't miss my period though. He laughed.
"You're not pregnant, at least not yet. But soon, I think we should start now" he started kissing my neck.
" Stop stop, I'm not your wife, hell I'm not even your girlfriend Nate, what all this?" I was beginning to get emotional. 
He turned around and went on one knee.
"On my God " I swallowed a sob."are you...?" I couldn't finish the sentence.
" Yes, am" he cleared his throat. " Nat, Natasha, you're the only person for me, I wanted to deny feelings that I had for you, I tried but then I knew I couldn't live without you, I know I put you through hell I know, I don't want your forgiveness yet but I want you to marry me, I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you and treating you like a queen, marry me anf make me the happiest man alive, even dead " he smiled.  I nodded slowly, how can I ever say no to that.
"Is that a yes?" He asked for confirmation
" Yes" I said as I saterd crying, he slipped the ring on my finger, it was huge and it weighed a ton.
He took me in his arms and spin me around after kissing the shit out if me. He took out hos photo and  snapped as I was admiring my rock. I couldn't believe it.
"I believe now that you're my fiancee we can startaking babies. "he said as he took me in his arms.

" I think your phone is ringing. " Nate said in my ear as we were all snuggled up in our new  bed ,our new  house. I smiled. I dragged myself off the bed and picked up my phone.
"Hello"
"Ohhh my goodness!!!! Nat!!!! Why didn't you tell us!!? Ashelys voice blasted through the speakers. I was confused,what the hell were they talking about.
"What are you talking about you two?" I ask.
" What do you mean what are you talking about you silly, your engagement!!!!!" Tgey shouted. ." how did you know about that?" I asked.
" So it is true!!!!oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!!!!!" They screamed again
" Ok, guys, you have to be a little quieter when. You scaream, you might blust my eardrum off, now how did you know ?"
" He posted it, " the said a little quieter than before but it was still screaming. .
"Who?"
"Who what dummy, Nate, he posted it everywhere, the photo of you admirering your ring while you were crying and all emotional and the whole background hand roses and candles...."ohh there"......what happened to Pete, I thought you were going on a date with Pete?" They asked.
" Oh so now you give me the chance to speak?" I alsk
" We are waiting for answers ,you're on speaker, everyone is here " Ashely said. Oh God!
" I went on the date with Pete , when it ended Nate took me away and proposed" and they squealed. You would think Ashely was never proposed to before.
"Bye guys I will talk to you when I get home. " I said.
" Take all the time you want!" My dad yelled through the phone. I blushed. Gosh, not my father. I hung up and got into bed again  
"I was getting colaf without you" Nate complained.
" Oh, when did you turn out to be such a baby?" I teased.
" Since i got you baby" he said as he pulled me into him.
" How did you even do this though?" I asked.
" Ashely and Brenda helped set up everything and that's how I knew where you would be "
" Fucking traitors"
" And I asked your dad for his Blessing, and your brothers. " That surprised me.
" You did? And they said yes?" I asked in awe.
" Yes, but they only promised to kill me and bury me where I would never be found if I hurt you" he said and I laughed.
" They will truly do it, so be careful. "
" I will take care of you, and I won't hurt you, not as long as I live. " He said. " I love you, with everything that I am"
" And I love you too my impossible ex"

This is the end guys 😭😭😭
I had so much fun writing this. And I hope you had fun reading it as well. If you liked it,. Don't forget to vote and comment and share.
I love you
Ruethesunflower 🌻