(FL) Smutty Idiots. Travis x reader

Female Lemon
Travis x reader
Part dos.

Notes;
Once again for sally_kun
Hope you enjoy!
Also you all are loved and appreciated!
Ps. L em o n
Uwu

--

It's Saturday, so me and Travis are hanging out again. Our project is almost done so we decide to slack off since we have like two more weeks to get it finished. But then he starts to get a little handsy.

--

I'm layed out on my bed next to a blond cutie. We are listening to chill music and just enjoying each others company. I start to cuddle Travis, and he blushes. I smile. He suprises me and goes in for a kiss. I kiss back. He starts shoving his tongue in. This kiss got heated real quick! I surrender and let him search my mouth. He splits, leaving a trail of saliva.

I wipe my mouth and smirk. This cutie really wants to do this? " Ar..are you sure you want to do this with me? I mean- " he interrupts me, " listen, I love you so much, Y/N. I don't care if this is a sin. I just want you to feel our love the way I do. " I nod. " thank you, Travis. " I then proceed to shed my clothing items. I'm not ashamed. Travis hesitatingly does the same. I lay back on the bed and fall into submission.

" Do whatever you need to do, darling. "

I let him prepare me. He sticks one finger into me. It hurts. " are you ready for another? " i only whimper and nod. Travis has two fingers inside of me now. It hurts, but I get tingles of sexual pleasure. My shoulder blades start to ache, wanting more of this lovely feeling.
Four fingers in. The pleasure is more then the pain. The pattern of in and out is bleeding into my mind, forcing me to remember only this moment. It feels like a wet dream, and I cannot process the quick moans falling out of my mouth.
" I think you're ready, y/n "
" nngah!~ O..okay, Travis. "
I get on my back and spread my legs. " I..I'm ready. " I'm nervous and excited to commit a sin for once. Travis enters his wrapped member inside of me and i let out a hiss of pain. " Ar..are you okay! " He asks right after. " Y..yeah, you're free to move now. " He slowly exits me, leaving only nothing in. He thrusts with only the tip. I let out pleased moans. He goes in more. Now thrusting only halfway in. I nod and he puts it all in. " Aah~ Travis!~ " I moan out. He continues at a regular pace, with his movements of love. I'm touched as he says, " I love you, Y/N.~ " " I love you too, Travi! "
I am too caught up in the moment that I don't realize my wings appear. I notice it only when Travis slows down. " What the fuck? " I nervously chuckle. " I'm an angel, Travis darling. " he stares in astonishment. " a...real angel in front of my eyes? " Travis smiles. " and she's in love with me? " I nod. " This isn't a dream, Travis. " He begans thrusting again. " I'm fucking an angel and she feels amazing.. " I smile and arch my back. I moan, " R..right there, Travis! " My wings shake with how he's thrusting and it's amazing. I feel a knot already forming in my stomach. " I'm close! " I moan out as I grab the sheets. " S..same here, y/n! " he groans. He sloppily thrusts. Travis shoves all of him in and cums in the condom. He moans loudly as he does so. I cum a little bit after, falling back onto my bed. It's so soft. We clean up our mess quickly and lay in my bed together.

It's one in the afternoon as we lay naked next to each other. I lay on Travis's chest, hearing his heartbeat and steady breathing. This is the only pose where my wings don't get in the way. He cuddles me as we share body warmth. " I'll have to leave soon, Y/n.. " I groan. " coming back tomorrow? " he laughs. " of course! "

--
Hoped you enjoyed!
I think I did okay and this is unedited!..
I never edit my chapters thoug-
Anyways have a nice day.