Meeting his parents~

Todd Anderson~
-Both his mother and father seem quietly disapproving of you.
-They imply that you are a distraction to Todd.
-His parents aren't necessarily rude, but they aren't welcoming either.
-Todd is very embarrassed by his parents.

Neil Perry~
-Mr Perry does not approve of your relationship with Neil.
-He acts coldly towards you and interrogates you about your future aspirations and grades.
-Neil's mum is very sweet when Mr Perry isn't in the room.
-After meeting them, Neil apologises for his father.

Charlie Dalton~
-Charlie's parents are really happy that Charlie found himself a girlfriend.
-Secretly they hope that you'll quieten him down a bit.
-You think they're the loveliest people.
-Meeting them was really nice and they invite you on holiday with them over the summer.

Knox Overstreet~
-His parents adore you.
-You thought they'd be disapproving in case it distracted Knox but they were so kind.
-They ask you lots of questions about yourself and seem really interested.
-At the end they joke about a wedding and Knox blushes really hard.

Steven Meeks~
-For some reason, Steven was a bit nervous introducing you to his parents.
-You didn't see what he had to worry about.
-Whilst they were very nice, they seemed to care more about your grades than you as a person.
-However, you could see that they meant well and were only looking out for their son.

Gerard Pitts~
-Gerard could not wait to introduce you to his parents.
-Just like him, they were tall, smiley and two of the most caring parents.
-After just one meeting they treated you as if you were already part of the family.
-You'd already arranged to have dinner the following month.

A/N~ Would just like to say a hugeeeeee thank you to everyone who reads this book! Your votes, comments and reads genuinely mean so much to me. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it (and over 400 reads??! That's amazing thank you everyone) ily!💓💓