MANGA: Ayeshah's Secret

#Mystery #Drama #Seinen #Historical

Completed | 12 chapters

By: Jing Zhang

SUMMARY

All the lovely couple Gwen and Norma wanted was a baby. But in the birth of their beautiful girl Ayeshah, her mother dies. Eight years later, Gwen has remarried to a woman named Sylvia who clearly has no love for Ayeshah, and her three step-brothers torment her day and night.

But when her father dies some years later, the tiny silver threads holding this family together start to finally snap one by one. Cruelty, love, betrayal, and greed haunt the corners of Ayeshah's life, and if she isn't careful, her life too will slip away into the darkness.

PROS

+ Amazing, vivid and realistic painting for each panel. You can stare at the strokes forever and not get bored and tired. The characters look so real, as though they're from a photograph, not hand-drawn.

+ The FMC and MMC are fifty shades of screwed up.

+ There are scenes that literally make you have a minor heart attack. The gore is freaking satisfying, and your beat throb as the story progresses. The atmosphere building and tension are A+.

CONS

- The story ends.

YOU WILL LIKE IT IF YOU ARE: A fan of Death Note or Attack on Titan, or a visual Mystery/Thriller or Horror fan. If you like dark, twisted Cinderella retelling. Or if you just want to enjoy amazing artwork.