WATTPAD BOOK: The Preacher

#Church #Horror #Faith #God #Existential #Philosophy #Satire

Completed | 7 chapters

By: TimFrost

SUMMARY

The preacher is respected by all.

He is a symbol of holiness and purity.

But the preacher has a dirty little secret.

A secret he will do anything to protect.

PROS

+ This is the first book that I ever read off the Wattpad Picks list in 2016 and had been pining after the author ever since (though TimFrost had disappeared off Wattpad after putting his work here *sobbing*). People, where are you? Go read this damn legend. I'll change your life and shake your core.

+ I'll confidently say this is the book that inspires my obsession with Ambitious Characters with Twisted Sides and Seriously Karma Awaits. Everytime I took a break and recharge on my creative well, this is the book I'll reread. The characters and the events are well-plotted, thought out and amazing on all levels. A satire piece on Christianity Church operations.

+ The protagonist. God, so screwed up in the head but blatantly honest and sardonic. You feel a heavy pit in your stomach as you see him rise to power but can't help rooting for him still.

+ The ending. There are so many possibilities and meaning behind it.

CONS

TimFrost doesn't have any other works, so if you enjoy The Preacher, you'll just campaign for it silently and scour the Internet for the author.

YOU WILL LIKE IT IF YOU ARE: A fan of Dan Brow's Da Vinci Code series, short story or just want to be inspired by an awfully ambitious character.