Little Toy🥵🥶

B R I A N N A

"What you mean lil toy?" I asked him scrunching my eyebrows.

"You'll see" he replied with a smirk on his face before going back into the kitchen.

"No please not the knife" I begged as he grabbed the sharp knife walking over to me. He had me chained up so I couldn't move.

Oh and let me be specific I've been saying Hotel when I meant MOTEL or just a real bad quality hotel.

"Ima take you to the warehouse. I think that's where I'll keep you and torture you instead" he said.

I just sat there not being able to do anything but look at him and cry.

He took the knife and put it to my thigh. I screamed in pain as he cut another letter onto my body.

Once he was done I looked down and saw an "E". Is this nigga carving his name on my body?

He put the bloody knife into his bag before getting the keys to unchain me. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to run but once he unchained me I couldn't move. Everything was sore.

He picked me up bridal style carrying me outside. I then screamed. He looked at me like I was crazy before Choking me.

I couldn't breath. "Don't ever do some dumb shit like that again" he warned as I kept going in and out of consciousness.

"Get up" he spat as I fell onto the floor but I couldn't move. "Bitch I said get up" he replied dragging me by my arm to a black van.

He threw me in. When I looked over to my right I saw another girl. Her face was all bloody and swollen but I could still tell she was pretty.

"Did they do this to you to?" I asked her. All she did was nod her head. "Stepbrother?" She nodded her head again.

"Who?"

"Kd" she said just above a whisper. My eyes went wide. I could never expect Kd to do something like this... but then again these niggas some criminals.

The car came to an abrupt stop and all me and the girl heard was gunshots. I ducked down in pain but also to protect myself from dying.

The girl screamed In pain as she got shot in her shoulder. I just cried because there was nothing I could do. I didn't wanna die.

The gunshots stop and the girl was laying on the floor in the back of the van with blood spilling out of her shoulder. I crawled to her and took my shirt off leaving me in my sports bra.

I took the shirt and wrapped it around her wound tightly causing her to hiss. "T-thank y-you" She stuttered with a little smile on her face.

"No problem I just hope you survive" I said because I really didn't wanna see somebody die RIGHT in front of me I'll be scarred for life.

The car came to a slower stop and the back doors opened revealing Mr. Dents and Mr. Ears.

They pulled us out of the car causing the girl to yelp. "Chill she got shot" I spoke.

They looked at me confused then looked at her seeing a shirt over her shoulder. "That's yo shirt" Kentrell asked me causing me to nod my head.

He looked at my boobs then licked his lips.  "Come on" he spoke dragging me going faster than usual.

I looked down only to see a big bulge in his pants. Please don't tell me this nigga is hard I don't want to lose my virginity to him.

He pulled me into a nice sized room that smelled oddly good. He pushed me on the bed before locking the door and taking my clothes off.

I tried to run but I couldn't.

"Ain't no running now"