Ride or die😭Ⓜ️

B R I A N N A

Kd elbowed the fuck outta the side of my stomach.

I groaned in pain.

"What you got shot?" Kentrell asked sounding worried.

"No this big eared nigga just elbowed me trying to get into the car" I spoke glaring at Kd who was already mugging me.

"Well I didn't wanna die bitch" he said making me scoff and roll my eyes.

"Y'all some real ride or dies huh?" Ben asked us.

We all scrunched our face up in confusion.

"Y'all basically did all the killing for us we barely did shit" Kd said making us realize.

"Ohhhh" we all said.

"Vanity ain't do shit" I spoke.

"How? I killed the girl" she said making me bust out laughing.

"No bitch you shot her in the hand while Bri shot her in the head you have horrible aim" Zaria said sticking up for me.

"Exactly" I agreed.

The boys started laughing while Ben looked at Vanity shaking his head.

"Why I gotta get the stepsister that pussy and can't fight" I heard him mumbled making me laugh harder.

A couple minutes later we arrived back at the warehouse we were originally staying at.

We got out the car as the boys took our hands roughly leading us back into our rooms.

V A N I T Y

"Man you pussy" Ben told me making me scoff and roll my eyes.

"How?" I asked him sitting on the bed taking all of my stuff off.

"You don't stick up for yourself yet you got a lot of mouth and can't even fucking fight" he yelled at me making me flinch.

"See I wasn't even gone touch you and you flinching" he replied shaking his head sitting on the bed next to me laying down.

"I just don't wanna fight someone who fought all her life and gangbangs" I mumbled but I guess he heard me.

He shot out of bed and looked at me with a shocked facial expression.

"How you know she gangbang?" He asked me making me curse myself out in the head.

"Uhhh....uhmmm...uh"

"Bitch say sum" he yelled.

"IM HER SISTER" I yelled at him because I felt as if I was being pressured.

"I always knew y'all looked alike"

"Get up cause we gotta talk with the guys" he said roughly grabbing my arm and pulling me out of bed.