Your Psychiatric Problems

A/N: Real quick. This is a tribute to a story titled Frenzy (by BlueStrike), and you should totally go check out his account once you get a chance! I put a lot of creative influence behind this, and I will warn right away that this one-shot has a lot of mature elements. If you're not comfortable with blood, killing, or gore what-so-ever, I may suggest you reconsider.  

    Other than that, though, I hope you enjoy! This is a bit longer (8,200+ words), and your feedback/support would mean the world to me! 

Thank you! 

-Mewtwo

     I admit, with this faithful pen and healing paper, that I have done wrong to many.

     Is it a crime to write such words? Is it wrong to feel rejoice over the blood of others? Every day is a psychological battle that, despite what my mom—with her glossy and well-kempt fur—tries to brew beneath her steaming pot, proved my thoughts to be a step away from Hell.

     "Momma," my brother pouted miserably, "Grace won't let me see her notebook!" The Espeon, taking note of us with a quick glance up, bristled quietly from her chair. From the table, she was preparing breakfast, a trend that became popular following the days of my return.

     "Is that so?" Her eyes found my own, and from the corners of her narrowed lips, a grin greeted me. "You should lighten up more, Grace. You've hardly opened up about your internship ever since you returned... You're not running sick, are you?" Her lips leveled off.

    "Of course not!" I flickered a glare to the smaller Eevee. "There's but nothing to tell, Mother; how many times must I explain that?!" A faint sniffle of uncertainty, I quieted immediately. In a futile attempt to snatch my diary, the smaller Eevee made a push with his maw to grab the notebook from me.

    I was quicker.

     "Damn it, Rousy!!!" I skillfully shoved him away with a harsh swat to the face. "For Arceus' sake! Leave, me, alone!" His head drew back immediately, and he pulled away with a sudden squeal.

     "O-OWW, SISSY!" A small paw went to hold at his cheek. He was whining like a miserable kit, and I clasped my journal tighter. Mom gasped in a mixture of shock and blind-anger; my own face held stale.

     "Then stay away from me," I ordered again. "Little worthless shit..." My words set apart the older 'mon, and the Espeon's face ran stale as she strode past me.

     A careful lower of her haunches, her attention shifted to my brother.

     "Quiet, quiet Rousy! Arceus be dammed, Grace..." The Espeon was not on my side, I quickly discovered. She had never been 'on my side', though, to begin with. "Must you have struck him so hard!?" My brother's crying blurred the voice of the Espeon. "He's bleeding! What's gotten into you..."

     "You saw what he did!" My chest thumped in disbelief. "He should keep his filthy paws to himself! He should have stayed away from—"

     "It's okay, Rousy!—You need to control yourself, young lady! Your brother hasn't seen you for over three months; he just wants to spend time with you!" The Espeon closed her ears to any potential remarks. 

     For a moment, I simply watched them with a growing fire scorching my fur. Life hadn't been the same since my experience on that island...in that wicked, sinful mansion. I returned to discover that my father deserted the family, and my brother—who was already obnoxious before I signed away my life—had grown to be an even more cunning brat.