Never Enough

I stay in the pool house all alone. Not answering the doors for anybody. I didn't trust these wolves. I didn't know who they were.. I don't remember them at least. Something felt off. I went to the bathroom to shower when I notice the mark on my neck disappear. My mate will be mad at me. I told my wolf. No he won't he wasn't your true mate. that is why it disappeared. Colton is.. I didn't know who colton was why would he be my true mate?

I jumped into the shower to think about it all. When would I get my memories back. I don't recall ever meeting a Colton. I went back to the bedroom and dressed in my shorts and tank top and laid on the bed. I went to sleep to a dream...

I ran after the boy "Colton get back here now!!!!" I shouted. He kept running  "catch me babygirl catch me!!!" I jumped and tackled him. "Colton why did you introduce me as Luna when I wasn't ready?!?!" "Because you are.." he replied simply. 

I woke up sweating. "COLTON!!!" I screamed out. I shot up in bed looking around. I finally remember him... speaking of the devil he came bursting through the door. "Everything okay?" I nodded and hugged him "what happened to you ash... you're not you're old self" "they beat me... raped me and ... and bout killed me..." he growled. "Baby drop it.." I said

He growled at me "how can I drop it when they did that to you?!?!?!" His wolf was out. Damn it. I growled "because I said to. I need to.. I need you .. I need you to mark me." I whispered. He nodded and came close kissing a trail down my neck where the mark will be and he then sunk his canines into my neck causing me to scream out in pain and then pleasure. "No mating now just this..." he nodded.. 

When he left I smiled and laid down. I needed a plan.. I knew war was coming but I needed to stop it. I didn't want our pack to go off and get their selves killed. That was the outcome to this war that was going to come... 

The next morning I was still sleeping when I felt Colton poke my side. "Leave me alone Colt... I just want to sleep." I growled. "Why were you up all night than? You have to get some school done.." I growled at him. "I will not go to school!!! I want rest and I will get rest. Now LEAVE!!!!!!" I turned the other way as I heard him leave. Once I knew he was gone, I jumped out of bed and linked my friends. Ya'll Meet at the pool house In back of the pack house please... I need to talk to you guys, I Got dressed and waited for them. 

When The group walked in I was bombarded with What's going on? Why are we here?! I smirked. "War is coming but I ain't going to let the pack fight in it... I'm going to stop it.. and to do that I need you guys to help me.. I need help in blocking my thoughts and scent to Colton... He won't like it but he has no choice. He is putting our pack's life on the line and this war will kill our pack." They nodded. "Okay practice starts tomorrow. We'll meet in the clearing where nobody goes.." Jason said. 

The next few days went by in a blurr... The next few weeks went by even faster. Once I was laying down I knew what I had to do... Hazel you need to spy on our old pack.. NOW... Find out when they plan on coming. She replied with a confirmation and left the territory. Just time to wait. I hated the waiting game. I decided to have a little fun with Colton.. I put some hair dye in his shampoo and went to cook. 

"Baby I am home and going to go up and take a shower. Be down to eat afterwards." I smirked and nodded. when I knew he was up there I finished dinner and jumped when I heard him scream. "ASHTON!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO GET YOU BACK FOR THIS." I laughed when he came down into the kitchen. His once black hair was now red and blue. "You look good though handsome." I smiled innocently. They are attacking in a months time Hazel linked me. I looked at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Nothing"