Chapter 7

Logan's POV

For the past twenty minutes, I have been doing nothing but staring at the beautiful goddess that was currently taking a nap on me. She just looked so peaceful and angelic that I would most likely go to hell for waking her up, but the bell just rang and I don't take get for the kind of girl to want to be late on her first day.

As gently as I could, I take my hand that wasn't be suffocated by her and gently stroke her cheek in an effort to wake her up. She pursed her lips and mumbled a quiet 'go away' before rubbing her cheek against my arm.

"Sweetness, you're going to be late to class if you don't wake up in the next few minutes." I mumble softly as I watch her eyes flutter open before shutting once again. Sighing quietly, I carefully remove her arms from my own, so that now she's just leaning her head against my shoulder. I take my phone out of my back pocket and text Alex.

Me: Hey alex come to the part room. I need your help with lavender.

Me: *art

I put my phone back in my pocket before I could see his reply back. I had a feeling that he would be better at waking her up than me and I also had some thing I needed to talk to him about Lavender.

About a minute or so passes and the door to the classroom slams open, startling both me and now a very awake and alert Lavender. She pulls her head off my shoulder so fast it almost gave me whiplash. Her breathing is heavy and her beautiful eyes are filled with such fear it makes my stomach clench.

"Lavender!" Alex's concerning voice registers in my head. He approaches her slowly, holding both of his hands out to show that he means no harm. When he stops right in front of her he crouches down, just like I did not even an hour ago, and tightly holds both of her own hands in his.

"It's alright Lav. Come on sweety, deep breaths." He whispers lowly, all the while rubbing his thumbs over her hands that were being squeezed in his death-like grip.

I watch as her breaths gradually become slower and her tense figure suddenly relaxes. Alex asks her something, but I'm too focused on Lavender to comprehend what he's saying. She hesitantly nods her head and peers over her shoulder to look at me.

"He-hey Logy." She mutters shyly. Her cheeks are tinted red and she looks thoroughly embarrassed.

"Are you okay? That looked kinda serious, does that happe-"

"It was nothing, you silly goose. It happens alot, although I don't know why." She answers me with a nervous giggle. Her giddy self partially back to what seems to be normal. I glance at Alex and immediately know that something happened to Lavender. He's giving her the same look that I gave Sawyer when I found out and told her what had happened to our parents.