Chapter 15: A New Mate Part 2

I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone. Anonymous- 

I don't have much to offer, but I promise you can have the best of me. Anonymous- 

Kendall's P.O.V.

It's now morning and I'm still freaking out! How am I going to explain this all to Luna! Will she even understand what I'm trying to do!? I do not doubt that when she wakes up, she's going to have like dozens of questions waiting to be answered! Right now, I'm standing in front of Theo's door where Luna is sleeping or is, she?

"Just knock on the door already!" Noah barked annoyed.

"Easier said than done!" I barked back.

Taking in a deep breath I knocked on the door and waited to see if she was up. Better to get this over with and to stop acting like a scared cat.

"Come in," Luna spoke through the door with such gentleness.

So, she is up. Damn her voice is very gentle. It's like I know this girl will make a great Luna to this pack. I need to act fast for the fact that Theo's father brought in that Aria girl here. I know Theo and he will not have that woman as his mate. Opening the door slowly I peeked my head in to see Luna sitting on the edge of the bed looking out the window with the sun seeping through the shades. She looked so calm as if nothing could bother her.

"I'm glad you're okay. I'm sorry about wh-"

She cut me off. "Is Theo doing better now?"

I blinked. Is Luna asking how Theo is doing? Does she already care about him? No. That's crazy. It's way too soon to tell anything, but I'm taking this as a good sign.

"Theo is doing just fine. He's in his office drowning himself in work like a mad man."

Luna softly giggled getting up from the bed.

"I really should get going. I have work in about three hours." Luna explained.

Damn it! I can't have her leave now! Can I convince her to take a sick day? Would that be asking too much of her? Why am I asking that!? Of course, it will be too much to ask!

"For the love of all things pure you sound like a woman!" Noah yelled loudly throughout my head that would leave one hell of a headache later if not now.

"Can I talk to you about something before you leave?" I asked.

"I don't see why not. What did you want to discuss?" Luna asked looking right at me waiting for me to say what I need to tell.

"I'll get right to the point Luna. I want you to get closer to Theo." I began. "I know this is out of the blue for you and I might seem crazy to you, but I think you could be his soul mate to better Theo. All I ask is that you give him a chance. Please."

Silence fell upon the room. Damn...I think I just blew it!

"You idiot! What were you thinking to tell her all that!?" Noah growled.

"I came out like a panic! I couldn't help it!" I shouted at him. My wolf is too mean to me!

"I'll do it," Luna said.

Eh? I looked at you surprised.

"R-really?" I asked. Is my hearing playing jokes on me?

"I will admit that when I held Theo close to me, I felt something pull me to him. That is why I'll do it. I too want to get to know Theo."

Is it just me or do I hear hallelujah in the background? I grabbed Luna's hand shaking it rigorously.

"Thank you so much, Luna! You don't know how this makes me feel! I could just cry!"

Luna laughed. "I think you already are crying." She pointed out to my cheeks seeing my tears running down.

Holy crap I am tearing. I better not let Sabrina hear about this.

"Too late on that," Noah said.

"Fuck you, Noah!" I growled. I let go of Luna's hands leading her out of Theo's room.

With that one moment from steeping out the room, we could hear Theo's yell from his office. Damn! His father wasted no time in introducing Aria. Before I knew it, Luna was racing down the hall to Theo's office

"This girl is brave."

Luna's P.O.V.

I raced down the hallway towards the yelling coming to a halt in front of two double doors that read "Theo's Office" where all the yelling was coming from. Not only could I hear Theo's yelling but three other people's voices. One sounded serious, while the other sounded sad and one just plain rude.

"Theo please just give Aria a chance. She is a well-known warrior who could help you lead this pack."

Warrior? Pack? What is that man talking about? Looks to me there is more going on here that Kendall failed to tell me.

Before any more words were spoken, I let myself in the room grabbing the attention of everyone in it. There stood Theo breathing heavily ready to attack like a wild animal. A man and a woman who resembled Theo is in some ways. They must be his parents. Then there's this woman who is looking at me with disgust. What stick got stuck up her ass?

"Who are you? How dare you let yourself in here." The man who I believe to be Theo's father said.

I ignored him and head Stright to Theo. I cupped his cheek having him look at me to calm down. I'm glad that he didn't pull away, but he leaned into my touch. Watching his eyes turn back to its normal color had me relieved. Theo was now calm. He pulled from my hands facing the other three who had shocked expressions written all over their faces.

"Son. Who is this woman?" The woman asked who is now I know Theo's mother.

Before Theo could explain I spoke up.

"Sorry for my interruption and rudeness, but my name is Luna. I'm Theo's girlfriend."

Not only shocked evident but so was surprised. Even with a stone face, I can see Theo shocked by my choice of words. Why I said I was his girlfriend is beyond me!

"What a load of crap." This rude girl said with her hands on her hips. "Don't stand here and lie saying your Theo's mate when I'm here to be his rightful mate."

Just before I could speak Theo wrapped his arms around me growling in a threatening manner making the rude woman flash a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Watch what you say. I will have no problem having you leave this pack in a body bag." Theo threatens her.

"Theo. Is this woman your girlfriend?" His father asked.

Theo took a deep breath looking at me then at his father.

"Yes." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------