Damian x reader - wet dreams~SMUT

Damian and you met about 6 months ago at school and on the fourth month of knowing you, He asked you to be his girlfriend💝
***********************************

I was going to my boyfriends house tomorrow. Well, to be exact, his fathers manor. His father was the famous Bruce Wayne. I'm surprised he went to my school and wasn't home schooled or something like that.

We met because we were partners for science. I kinda hated science. He could deal with it, if he had too, which we both had too. I never thought that he would like someone like me, but apparently, I was his taste. And I couldn't be more grateful for that.

~~~
Changing pov's

"Master Damian, dinner is ready!" Alfred called to the living room for Damian. He rolled off the sofa and made his way to the huge, Wayne Manor dinner area. He sat next to his father at the far end of the table while Tim joined not to long after. "Drake, why must you sit near me?" Dami questioned Tim as he picked up a piece of steak with his fork.

"I'm not paying attention to you. I'm literally just here to eat dinner." Tim sipped his (surprisingly not coffee)
And glanced away from him. Hoping not to start up his hot headed little brother. Dami scoffed and moved down a chair, getting a sigh from Bruce. 'Why can't they ever get along?' He thought to himself.

~~~

An hour after dinner, Bruce had slipped down to The batcave. Dami decided to join him soon after, knowing it was soon time to go onto patrol. He went down, and to his dismay, Bruce was gone.

"Father left without us." Damian growled at Dick when he had asked were Bruce was. Bruce was quite aware that he was going to get barked at by his children for leaving without them when he came home.

"Well... I guess let's just, have a normal night?" Dick rubbed the back of his head. "A normal night'? What's that supposed to mean?" Dami questioned.
"You know, watch tv, read a book, go to bed, you know." Dick shrugged. "Yes. I think I will go to bed. I need my energy for my 'friend' tomorrow."
Dick grinned. "You mean girlfriend?" "Shut it, Grayson."

So Dami was off to his room for bed.

~~~

He slipped off his clothes, leaving his boxers on, and climbed in his bed.
He shifted to get comfy, propped his pillow a bit and in no time, he was off to dream land.

For the first dream he had, it was you. He had dreamed a lot about you since he met you. He was dressed in his robin suit, holding on to you, kissing you. On the lips. You and him haven't kissed on the lips yet, it was always the cheeks, nose, forehead or hand.

He held onto you for dear life, on the edge of a rooftop, kissing you and rubbing your back. He then-

He then woke up, very thirsty. Lucky he had a glass of water on his end table next to the bed. He took a drink and smiled at the thought of his dream. He laid back down and in a matter of seconds, off to dream land again.

He took your hand and guided you too his bedroom.

This dream was different. He wasn't dressed as robin he was in everyday clothes and you were at his home for the first time.

You and him sat down on his bed and began to talk about your love. The conversation got sort of.... heated.

Damian shifted a little bit and his face twitched a smile.

He then kissed your lips for the first time. It turned into a make out. He licked your sweet lips that tasted like your flavored lip balm and you giggled a bit, not letting him in. He made a quick move and got on top of you, surprising you but you still kept your mouth shut in the kiss.