Leonardo Drabble

Ask: Then I am taking the request! Leonardo x reader valentines/white day date! Thank you!

A/N:There is no other Leonardo gif available :(( Hope you like it!

"Um," was the only word that left your lips.

"What do you think?" His voice whispered teasingly in your ear, causing you to jump in surprise. He chuckled.

"What is this?" Your eyes scanned over the countless gifts scattered around his bedroom.

"Guess," his arms slid around your waist, chest firm against your back and nuzzling your hair.

"More?" Turning your head, you gazed deeply into his eyes questioningly.

"Of course, who else would these be for?" A small kiss was placed on your temple.

"But we already had a nice evening out in a fancy restaurant, I only got you-" he interrupted you by enveloping you in a firm kiss.

"I cherish your gift, cara mia, and I wanted to spoil you rotten," his lips caressed yours softly.

"My gift isn't nearly as good as yours, I don't deserve all of this."

"I'm the one who decides that, but if you think that your gift isn't enough, you can always give me something else." A small chuckle rumbled in his throat as he pulled you in, against his chest.

"What?" The innocent look in your eyes made his grip on your hips tighten ever so slightly.

"Why, you of course, after all, you look ever so delicious in that dress, I wanted to have a taste of you for so long at the restaurant," his tongue left small kitten licks down your neck and to your shoulder blade.

A shiver ran down your spine. He noticed.

"Hmm, seems you want me as well, cara mia," his voice dipped three octaves as he grunted in your ear.

The warmest of blushes burned your cheeks as you held onto his muscular arm.

You blurted out a squeak as he sat down on the bed and pulled you into his lap, hands holding onto his shoulders as he pulled your waist close.

The smug grin of his never left his face until you placed both palms on his cheeks and kissing his softly.

"Mmh," he purred in approval, fingertips trailing up and down your dress and bare back.

Forehead against forehead, hands on his neck and breathing slightly ragged, you offered the man a small smile before mumbling.

"Happy Valentine's day,"

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)