Theodorus Drabble

Ask: Hi since you're asking for scrabbles. Could I please get Theo x reader who faints from overworking please? ThNk you!

"Hey, um, do you mind if I do the cleaning? I passed by earlier on and saw you working so I moved onto something else but you're still here and-"

"Quiet, Hondje, just do what you have to do," he glanced momentarily back at you and returned to his paperwork.

Organising the upcoming exhibition had taken up so much of his time that he only left his room for Napoleon's pancakes, no other reason, so you decided to take it upon yourself to make sure he had his three meals a day and actually get some sleep, despite his very voiced protests.

Comte agreed to your idea and instructed Theo to oblige to your requests.

One thing that none of you took into account was that it would take a huge strain on your energy. Running only on adrenaline, the cloth pushed against the cupboard, wiping and cleaning up any dust that might have accumulated since the last time she was in here.

A sudden wave of exhaustion washed over you and you widened your eyes to keep them open.

Muscles felt tense and weak and a soft groan rumbled in your throat as you felt your palm become sweaty.

"(Y/N)?" the voice echoed in your ears, but the intense feeling was so disorientating that you didn't know where to look.

Your body took the decision for you and your eye lids fell under their own weight.

After so much struggle, your legs gave out and you fell, but never hit the ground.

Strong arms gripped your waist and back and pulled you against a chest, before you succumbed to darkness.

Theo was suddenly alarmed when you went limp in his embraced, he only came over when you weren't answering him, he didn't except you to faint.

"Err," his cheeks flushed in embarrassment, not knowing what to do.

Cautiously, he reached under your legs and carried you to his bed. Awkwardly, he pulled the quilt off and slipped her in his bed.

"You just had to pull this off in my room didn't you," he grumbled, making sure you were warm and comfy in his bed.

"At least it wasn't in that scumbag englishman's room," the tiniest of smiles appeared on his face before he set out of his room to gather was you would need when you woke up.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)