Chapter 3 - My heaven

Your smile and your laughter lit my whole world.

Alejandro's POV

A few minutes later, Andrea came. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist and dragged her to my bedroom.

"Alejandro, someone can see us." She warned me as she rested her hands on my chest, looking nervously.

"I want to kiss you." I confessed, cupping her cheek and smashed my lips against her soft red lips as I pushed her back against the wall.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she responded to my kiss. I plunged my tongue into her mouth as I slid my hand under her dress, caressing her thigh. She ran her hands through my hair as our tongues were dancing, fighting for dominance. She moaned as I squeezed her thigh. I pressed my member against her stomach. I was holding myself hard not to take her now.

"Alejandro...please...Someone will...see...us." She mumbled between her moans while I was sucking, kissing her neck.

Suddenly, the door opened. I pulled back instantly.

"I am sorry, sir....I didn't know you were here." The maid mumbled, her cheeks crimson red and left without waiting for a second, closing the door behind her.

"Oh my...If she tells someone..." Andrea said in panic as she ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry. I will talk to her." I assured and cupped her cheek.

"Damn it!" Andrea exclaimed nervously.

"Mi tesero, calm down. She will not tell anyone." I reassured her and kissed her lips.

"I should go downstairs. I don't want anyone else to see me in your bedroom." She said, embarrassed and left the bedroom in quick steps without letting me say anything.

Damn it! I ran my hand through my hair angrily. Didn't she come a few minutes later?! I was frustrated. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down and went to the kitchen to talk to the maid.

"Sir?" The maid mumbled, embarrassed as I walked into the kitchen.

"We need to talk." I stated in an authoritative tone and walked out. I didn't want to talk to her beside the other maids.

"Sir, I am really sorry. I didn't know there was..."

"Don't tell anyone what you have seen." I cut her off as I placed my hand into my pocket. "If I hear that you said to someone about what happened earlier, I will fire you." I warned her.

"I will not tell anyone, sir. I swear." She said in panic.

"Good." I commented firmly and went to the living room.

Andrea's POV

When I walked into Alejandro's penthouse, he wasn't still here. We decided to meet up, but he was late. He was coming here from the meeting. Probably, the meeting took longer as he expected.

I smirked mischievously as an idea came to my mind. I placed my bag on the couch and went to his bedroom. I took off my blue blouse and gray denim jeans and walked into his walk-in closet. I grabbed his white suit shirt and put on it.

Suddenly, I heard Alejandro's voice. He was calling me. I smiled happily and tiptoed to the living room.

When I walked into the living room, he was checking something on his phone, his back towards me. I smiled and approached him quietly. I jumped on him, laughing and wrapped my legs around his waist from behind.

"Fuck! Andrea!" He exclaimed, jolted in his place. "You scared the shit out of me." He confessed.

I giggled and placed a soft kiss on his neck and jumped down. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and claimed my lips in a demanding and passionate kiss.

A few minutes later, he pulled back and roamed my body from head to toe, biting his lower lip.

"I think I can forgive your misbehavior because of this view." He said huskily and gave me a lascivious look as he held my hand.

In a flash, he pulled me into his chest and scooped me up in his arms bridal style. He reclaimed my lips and carried me to his bedroom.

He placed me on the bed carefully and took off his black suit jacket and a white suit shirt quickly. I bit my lower lip, blushing as I looked at his sculpted torso.

Damn it! He is...hot. So hot!

He gave me an arrogant smirk as he noticed that I was staring at him. He hovered over me and smashed his lips against mine. I moaned, gripping his shoulders as his tongue was mingling with mine. He slid his hand under my shirt, stroking my thigh while he moved his lips from my lips to my neck. I arched my back in sensation. He started unbuttoning his shirt which I wore while kissing, sucking my neck. I ran my hands along his back. He traveled his hand along my chest, sending delicious tingling down my spine and cupped my breast while his lips landed on my nipple after pulling my lace bra up. I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist tightly. I was burning in desire. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to sit up on the bed and took off the shirt and my bra. I stroked his firm chest slowly while he was staring at me with salacious eyes.

"I love you, my heaven." I confessed as I placed my hand on the back of his neck and brushed my lips against his lips.

He pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss as he pressed his hard bulge against my core. I groaned, gripping his hair. I traveled my hands down his chest and started undoing his belt. Then I unzipped his fly and placed my hand on his throbbing member. He groaned and bit my shoulder.

"Alejandro." I mumbled in burning desire as I pulled his hair back slightly.

He stood up and took off his pants and boxer. I bit my lower lip, blushing as I looked at his proud shaft. He leaned over me and hooked his fingers under my lace panties. In a clap, he pulled it down and crawled on the bed as he smashed his lips against mine. I moaned, arching my back as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back in the same pace.

He shoved his two fingers inside me while kissing me passionately. I groaned and squeezed the sheet tightly, closing my eyes shut.

"Ready for me as always." He stated huskily as he pulled his fingers out of me and spread my legs apart, positioning himself between my legs after putting on the condom.

I bit my lower lip, staring at my gorgeous boyfriend.

"I love you, mi tesero." He admitted hoarsely and smashed his lips against mine as he thrust inside me, making me groan.