#8

[Hi guys :)))

Just to give you a quick rundown since I haven't updated in 9 years

This chapter may be a little confusing so here's the breakdown-

Violet is the main female character aka Harry's love interest.

Henry and Henrietta are violets best friends.

Kai is Henry's girlfriend and the girl that invited Violet to join the schools band/choir.

Kourtney is Henry's ex.

The last chapter Harry and Violet broke into a beach after which they left in the car and stopped before sharing a kiss.

If you've made it this far, this is what happened after.

And no this isn't a filler chapter, it has important elements so you should still read it :-)

Lmao now enjoy]

xxxx

Harry's confession was only a day ago, but everything still felt so vivid in my mind.

"I know you're gonna tell me it's too early to be thinking this way but it's official I want to spend the rest of my life with him," I could hear myself gush. "I can't see myself without him anymore, I don't want a future if he's not in it.".

It was only midnight of that same night, Harry and I made the conscious decision to discontinue our adventure,
but I promised him there would always be another time.

He complied, not giving me much of a fight, and after everything that had occurred in the minimal time we had left, I'm sure he needed the space anyway.

When I went home, my parents were furious but my dad was way more understanding compared to my mom.

He told me not to worry about anything because he would take care of her temper but he did still lecture me about being more considerate in my actions.

Now, I was back in my bed, one hour later and I've never felt more attached. Harry was literally all I could think about.

"You're just saying that," Henry replied, laughing lightheartedly.

But only, I really wasn't.

Last night taught me so many things, number 1 being that time can't be wasted anymore and if I had something to do or say I had to act fast.

"Look obviously I know we can't get married now," I admitted. "Much to my dismay might I add. But I do love him. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him Henry."

"Hey hey Cmon," he interrupted. "Aren't you supposed to be the optimist friend. Don't worry. Everything will be ok. Besides why would anything happen to him anyway?"

I eyed the phone screen briefly before realizing I was still the only one who knew Harry's secret.

"I don't know," I lied. "Anxiety I guess."

"Well no need to be anxious," he assured me. "Now get some rest or tomorrow is gonna be a nightmare."

"You're probably right," I laughed in agreement. "Goodnight Henry. Thank you so much I love you."

"You're welcome love, sleep well."

-disconnected-

(The next morning)

"Does this outfit scream try hard?"
I asked my girl best friend, as I looked down at myself.

"More like not trying enough," I heard Kai curtly comment, before I turned towards her.