Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

First thing i thought was 'ahh fuck this kinda hurts.' Second thing was 'oh ahh fuck, how did I agree to this again?' And the last thing was 'oh fuck, this feels amazingt.' Lisa was going slowly, rubbing her hands along my waist. "Ah-ah ok Jen, ju-ust tell me w-when you're ready. I got you." I let out a slow breathey moan and lisa began to push the vibrating strap-on in completely.

"Ohhh f-fuck baby, this feels amazing." Her words made me even more wet, but i just moan at her. "J-just gi-give me a sec p-please, haven't had any-anything dick related i-in me for awhile." She laughed at my words, nuzzling in my neck leaving kisses there and heading up to my jaw. "Ahh d-don't worry baby I-I will, just t-tell me when." She says while moaning and grasping on my hips softly, helping me get comfortable, i then push forward letting her know that i'm ready. "Ok im ready just go slowly please." she sighs before moving in and out. "I will Jennie, we have all night."

She slowly pulls out, almost all the way. Her grip tightens on my waist as she pushes back in, angling her hips to hit my g-spot. "O-oh f..f-fuck Lisa, do that again." she does, over and over again, but at a slow pace. I felt my head up a bit to kiss her, reaching behind her back and grabbing her ass, pulling her into me more. She starts picking up her pace slightly, grabbing my legs and putting them over her shoulders. "Jennie I've never done anything that has ever made me feel like this. Holy shit this feels amazing, I could probably do this forever." I giggle, kissing her again. But I want something a bit different now. "Lisa baby?" she moans out a grunt, stilling pushing and pulling out of me.

"Can i ride you?" she stops, kisses me deeply and passionately before pulling the fake cock out to lay on her back. I move to get on top of her, i lean onto her with my hands on her stomach, while she holds up the fake dick to my entrance. I slowly drop down while moaning from the vibration of the strap on, i take it inch my inch until I fully took it in. "B-aby yo-you don't kn-ow how g-good this feels." I said moaning while she smiles at me and pulling me down to lay on her chest.

She moans, while holding my hips and help me ride it. I leaned up to kiss her once more, before sitting upright and bouncing on her. I lean back placing my hands on her thighs when she reaches up and uses her thumb to rub my clit in circular motions. Her motion matching the rhythm of my pussy, it wasn't long before I came over the fake dick while moaning. To which she moans at the sight and smiles at me. “That was so fucking hot.” i moan at her word. We then switch positions again and she starts thrusting into me again, while I thrust back in the same rhythm. “Fuck Lisa, fuck m-me harder, t-that f-feels so good.” and she does just that, she begins to thrust into me harder into my pussy, pounding me. She begins to mutter some words like ‘fuck yes’ and ‘oh god’. I move up a bit to kiss her neck, while she still thrust into me powerfully, then she smacks my ass with one hand. “Jennie baby im about to cum soon.” I really don't want this to end this so, at least not until i taste her. “Want to cum in my mouth?” She stops moving, “oh fuck yes,” and pulls the rubber dick out of me, then removes it off.

She then lays back down, while slid in between her legs and me placing my lips over her folds before my tounge out and start licking her roughly. “U-uh fuck Jennie im gonna cum.” i keep licking and sucking her pussy, while rubbing her clit. She mumbled a few more curse words before she gets stiff under me holding my head in place and cuming hard in my mouth then ever before, swallowing everything I got. After she was done i then start cleaning her up and getting up. She grabs my arm, pulling me down on top of her and kissing me all over my face. “That was fucking incredible baby, I’ve never felt anything like that.” I don't say anything to her and began kissing her, slipping my tongue in her mouth making her taste herself. “You were amazing to Lisa.” She smiles at , her eyes closing slightly. “Can I sleep here with you Jennie? I don't think i can move.” I just nod snuggling into her chest.

It wasn’t long before her breathing evened out and she was asleep. I was drowsy, and properly fucked, and soon enough I felt myself drifting off too. I know this changes things, but i don't know how much though. I know ill know soon enough, because everything will be different in the morning.

___________________

Hahaha, hey guys guess who's back with another chapter.....finally ik n I'm srry. It just I couldn't think of smth else to write n plus I was rlly busy, I had to take at least 2 exams Monday but the days before thatI had a quiz n test then the following day I had another test, so I was pretty busy. I'm srry n I'll try to update more often I promise.

Anyways plz comment n vote that would mean alot.

Thx u n hope u have a nice day 😁.