Midoryia(☁️🔥)

Midoryia is your soulmate, and you are his, always will be. Not matter how much you would stay away the thoughts of him only multipled. You two were two peas in a pod, always agreeing with each other and laughing with each other. The fateful day arrived when you argued with him.

"WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?" You screeched as he totally misunderstood your concern for him, he always threw himself into danger no matter the cause. And you valued that, you honestly did that as well. But you let him know so he didn't have this sickening feeling that he couldn't protect you like I did when he never told me about his plans to be the hero in the most dangerous things.

"What? Why are you so worried (Y/n)! I do this all the time, so do you! If I want to be the greatest hero then I have to safe people!" It was this exact moment you realized you were never his first priority, you came second to him.

"MIDORYIA!" You yelled astonished, he silenced all from the call of his name. Never had he heard you call him Midoryia, it was always Izuku, Izu, or Deku.

"I want to be a great hero too! But I do that by letting to loved ones know that I'm going to put myself in danger so they don't feel helpless whenever I'm not there! But you've never done that! You've dont anything to make me feel secure! Your so obsessed with becoming number one hero you've thrown me away like some piece of garbage!" My eyes were flowing with tears that stained my rosy cheeks.

"I... I think we should break up. Bye Midoryia."

I walked out of his dorm room where I saw my heated brother about to explode, of course he was always heated but someone just broke his little sisters heart.

"I'm gonna murder that brat for real!" Katsuki yelled stomping over to the door before stopping to look at me, then sighed. Wiping away the tear he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walked down to my dorm room. "After I take care of my little sister."

Once we got to my dorm room I settled into my blankets as Bakugo sent up the TV and grabbed some tissues. Letting all of my tears out on his shoulder he brushed threw my hair calming me down.

"I still love him Bakugo." I cried into his shoulder, he let a growl out and tried to regain calm for you.

"Do you truly?"

"Yes! But he doesn't care for me anymore. Before he used to pay attention to me. Now he doesn't even text me." 

"UGH! YOUR MAKING IT REALLY HARD TO STAY CALM! STOP CRYING YOUR GETTING MY SHIRT WET! Let's watch some stupid movie, okay."

Baukgo's big macho manner always brought a smile to my face. I picked out Peter Pan to watch since it is my favorite Disney movie.

~A Couple of Hours~

Knock Knock.

"I'll get it." Bakugo got up and headed to the door to yell at the person to go away. "YOU! YO-!"

"Shut up Bakugo! I know I messed up! I need to talk to her, please!" Bakugo was speechless at his yelling, looking back to me I nodded and held up a three. Which meant that in three minutes if I feel uncomfortable he needs to stop it. Nodding he left me and Izuku alone.

"(Y/n) I realize I messed up and that I hurt you, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to make you worry. Your the most important thing to me, and I realize I haven't been showing it much. You are my priority, I just got carried away. I'll never ever treat you like that again because I love you. So, will you forgive me and take me back?"

"Yes, if you ever do treat me like that again though I'll make sure you don't get a second chance."

"Don't plan on it, love."