Todoroki(☁️)

"Todoooooooo!" I cried out jumping on his back surprising him, he grabbed my thighs quickly to make sure I wouldn't fall. Deeply sighing he hummed to me questioning why I was jumped on his back. "What are you doing for Thanksgiving?" (i know this is an american holiday just chill)

"Nothing."

"Great! You can come with me to my family's thanksgiving party!" I said happily resting my chin on shoulder as we walked into his dorm room, Aizawa has a rule where if your going to have another person in the room you have to keep your door open.

Gently putting me down on his bed, he crawled over to the side closet to the wall and put his hands over his head. I snuggled into his warm side and moaned silently from the warmness.

"Is your family okay with me accompanying you?" He asked wrapping his arm over my waist pulling me in tighter.

"Yeah, they said to bring anybody. And I chose you."

"Well, I've never even met your parents before."

"That's fine, they'll probably love you. Don't sweat, please." I aske him sighing, hoping he wouldn't over think it. But come on it's Todoroki here, of course he would. Thanksgiving was in a couple of days and my family was meeting up at my grandparents house. All the food made me almost drool from the thought of it, it was going to be so much fun.

Todoroki mindlessly started to play with my hair, as he thought which was a habit he devolped. It helped him think now, you put him at ease and calmed his nerves. It also calmed you down and made you sleepy. As light snorts were heard Todoroki looked down at you and smiled, he really hoped that he wouldn't mess this up. He loved you, he didn't want your family to dislike him and that effect your relationship. He also hoped to marry you one day, and wanted your father to approve of him.

"Goodnight, princess."

-TODOROKI'S POV-

As I slid myself off of the comfort of (Y/n) I left a note explaining were I was going. Grabbing my jacket, wallet and phone I left my dorm room. Some of the boys were in the living room, they turned there attention to me getting ready to head out.

"Hey Todoroki, where you going?"

"Shopping." I replied simply as I spizzed my jacket up. "For (Y/n)."

"Oh, that very manly of you!"

"Have fun!" I nodded and left the dorm, walking to the mall to get her a present for Thanksgiving.

-YOUR POV-

Today was Thanksgiving, and it had been a week since Shouto won't tell me what he got at the mall last week. Well I wa getting ready I heard a knock on my door, "Coming!" I yelled walking over to the door.

"Oh, hey baby!" I greeted him letting him in my room.

"Hello." He was wearing a turtle neck and blue jeans, which I adored on him.

"I'm almost down just curling my hair."

"You look beautiful, I always got you something."

(not the necklace you get a different one)

"You spoil me to much!"

"I don't care." I laughed as I finished my hair and Todoroki had a box out in front of him. "Turn around and hold your hair up."

"Okay," I smiled and did as told, he opened the box and hooked the necklace around my neck. Kissing the back of my neck I put my hair down and he hugged me from behind.

"Let me see it." I patted his hand and he didn't let go and just waddled with me over to the mirror, I gasped lightly and my expression softened.

"I love it! Thank you Shouto." I turned around in his hug and gave him a long loving kiss. Pulling apart I looked at the time. "We've got to go."

-At the Party-

"Hey Mom, Dad!" I said hugging them as we walked into the house. Todoroki has his hand in his pockets and walked behind me.

"Oh! This must be Todoroki! It's nice to meet you! I'm very hopefully your treating her well." She hugged him smiling.

"Yes ma'am." He said politely looking over to my dad, who gave him a nod of approval, I smiled at him excited as the rest of the party went on and my little cousins asked us to play with them. It was fun, but we did have a curfew so we had to leave. On the drive back we sat in the back of an uber which was dangerous but whatever. Thanking the man we walked back into the dorm house.

"I think that went well." I replied going to change, he let a little yelp of surprise out and turned around. "I have an under shirt on!" I laughed throwing my sweater at him.

"Oh. You do think it went well?"

"Well yeah! My dad didn't make you sit on the curb! My mom actually hugged you, and my little cousins who are very picky with people adored you! I mean if we do ever um, you know get married. You'll be a family favorite!"

After I changed into my night clothes and washed my face, Todoroki had also changed since he had some sleeping clothes in here. He folded his clothes and put them on the floor. Getting in my bed we cuddled under the sheets. If you couldn't tell already Todoroki is a big cuddle bug.

"I hope we get married too."