𝕤ℙ𝕠𝕆𝕜𝕐 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤

1. The poison was in the ice.

2. She shot her husband with a camera and then developed the photo.

3. If the man shot himself while he was recording, how did he rewind the cassette tape?

4. Nothing.

5. The maid. There is no mail on Sundays.

6. How can the murderer shoot him in the stomach if he came up behind the man?

7. The police officer suspects the newspaper delivery person. The absence of Tuesday's and Wednesday's newspaper indicates that the delivery person knew there was no one there to read it.

8. It's a coffin.

9. The maid, because they lived in a circular house and she was apparently "dusting the corners" of the house at the time of the murder - the house is round, therefore it has no corners.

10. Mr.Thomas as he cannot be checking exam papers on the first day of school.

11. Noon.

12. Jamie died of carbon dioxide poisoning. The pole was 5' long, but only the size of a quarter. The first time he breathed in, he breathed oxygen. When he exhaled, the air could not travel 5' before he breathed in again. He was just breathing what he exhaled. Before long, all he was breathing was carbon dioxide. He died of CO2 poisoning. Doctor Doge was the one who told him to use the pole, therefore the cause of his death. Dodge is a DOCTOR, and therefore knows about the CO2. Dodge did murder Jamie. His motive: the money in the will.

13. The victim was in a convertible.

14. He stood on a tall block of ice and put the noose around his neck. Once the ice melted, he was hung, and all that was left was a puddle of water on the ground.

15. Each number in the sequence is a representation of the number 32 in different bases, starting with base 10.

16. Married couples.

17. Rain.