𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖

The strange men with black suits and pale white faces visited to me in my dreams once. They were tall and daunting. They all held their gloved fingers up to their pale lips and made a shushing noise. Then they disappeared and in their place was a TV with a VHS cassette lying next to it. I cautiously crept up to it. I stared at the TV, bewildered. I slowly bent down and swiftly snatched up the VHS tape. I inserted the VHS cassette into the TV and pressed play. The screen flickered to life and started to play videos of me and my family together. In one video I was sitting in a chair with a cake in front of me. It was my sixth birthday. My family was singing Happy Birthday. They sang "Happy Birthday dear, Miley!". Then there voices got disoriented and scratchy. The TV turned off and the VHS cassette shot out. I was confused and scared. What had just happened? I picked up the VHS cassette and inspected it realizing that the VHS tape was sticking out of it. A small glow lit up the room. I looked up and saw that the TV had turned back on, but there was no tape inside. I let out a small gasp. Images flashed on the screen of my family members. They slowly faded out to pictures of my family, but something was off. I looked closer and saw that their mouths were sewn shut and their eyes were white. Then the images disappeared. I felt dizzy and sick. I tried walking away but tripped on my feet and fell down. The last thing I saw before I fainted was a flashing image on the screen that said SHUSH.

================================================================================

A/N: I think I may make a book out of this.

                                       - Ida