The Fall (remi)

Remi^

Remi^

"So I'm walking down the street right? Next thing I know this guy walks up out of nowhere and tries to pop me between the eyes with a fucking 9 mil! So I roll my eyes and this crazy mother fucker starts in, 'You better give me your god damned money or I'm gonna.....' You know how that shit goes! I pull my pistol on the dumbass and pull the fucking trigger. Oh man, his brains we're all over the wall behind him and everything man."

"Damn brotha, you be fuckin people up huh?"

"Hey, I think your running out of gas. Might wanna find somewhere and fill up."

"You right man, how bout there!" Kyle says looking at a tiny truck stop just up ahead. We pull off and he goes in to buy gas and I step around to the side of the building to take a smoke.

Something isn't right, I'm sensing an angel. I think as I use my hellfire to light my cig. I've taken about five hits when I sense another angel approaching. I look up to see a bright pink car pulling in. Why the hell would anybody stop here for fun! I think as a small frail old lady steps out of the vehicle. Man I wish I had some weed right now!

I was so lost in my thoughts that I'd accedintaly burned my smoke. So I take out another and light it only to hear commotion from inside. I step around to a window to see the old lady doing some very inhuman things. With my senses going insane and the old lady in my sights I dash to the door and fling it open. Drawing my pistol I fire a round off, seeing her head jerk slightly before my round makes contact and she disintegrates in a small blast of hellfire leaving only her ashes in her place.

I look over to see a girl sitting in a far corner booth with a revolver drawn. That's why her head jerked! I holster my pistol as I turn around and walk back outside to finish my smoke.

This is gonna be problematic. I finish my smoke and walk back in just in time to see an injured human laying on the ground. By the way a brunette woman is cradling him I can tell that it's her husband that got hurt. The girl from earlier kneeling next to her, she places a hand on the injured mans neck, nothing. Then sparks fly off of where her hand is. "The hell!?!" The girl and the mans wife say simultaneously.

I shadow step around the two women. "Kyle help me out. We're gonna get this man to a hospital." Kyle holds pressure to his neck while I lift him. We take him to a black SUV and slide him in the back seat. His wife following him to continue the pressure. Kyle takes the wheel and I take passenger, Kyle starts the car and peels out like hell was on our heels.

We speed down the road, me keeping my eyes on the man in the back seat basically bleeding out. "May I?" I question as I lean over the seat and place my hand over his neck to, what his wife thinks, keep pressure.

She allows me to do so. I close my eyes and focus as shadows escape the sleeve of my long sleeve shirt. I cover his neck in them and allow my hell flame to cauterize it before retrieving my shadows and leaning back into my seat. "That'll help him for the moment." I say as her eyes grow wide looking out the front glass of the car.

I turn back toward the front of the car to see what looks like a sand storm coming toward us at full force. "Don't touch the breaks unless there is another car on our side kyle!" I lower my head and let my demon eyes and teeth show, releasing more of my power. I look up and create a tunnel in the cloud big enough for our car to go through.

We clear the storm, me only just realizing that it was a swarm of bugs, and barrel toward the hospital.

We make it in time to get him in the ER. "Let's get back to that station before shit gets real." I say to kyle, and we get back into the car and take off back towards the dinner. We make it about half way before I realize. The old lady isn't going be last one of those things.

We make it back before nightfall. Lucky for us kyle can have a lead foot if he wants to. We pull into the station as that girl is finishing a sigil on the door of the dinner.

(This story is a cross over with "The Hunter Series: Against New Threats chapter 19" by EmmaShan3) - Mage