slaughtered pig?(riser)

Rayla walks back into the diner, covered in blood. Pulling back from my makout session with my woman i comment "Damn girl, did you slaughter a pig?"

   "He deffinetly squealed like one." She said basically growling as she entered the bathroom. I shrug and return to the awaiting lips in my lap.

   "Can we take this somewhere more private?" Asked angel in my head.

   "I don't see why not." I say devilishly. I shadow travel us into the back office away from the others and use my shadows to lock the door. "What did you have in mind?"

   "Nothing really special baby." She says as she goes down my body to my jeans.

~~~~~~~~~(not this chapter ;)~~~~~~~~

   Returning to the main room of the diner i see rayla still hasn't left the bathroom. Remembering she has no shirt as i take my seat on the opposite side of the building, i create a black t-shirt ,wad it up and pitch it into the bathroom with her. "Here, put that on." I yell after it.

   She walks out, stepping in front of me, and crossed her arms " You think your capable of making a jacket for me?"

   "Sure." I say as I make her a leather jacket in just her size. "That work?"

   "Perfect." She replies. Then shit started happening too much for me to care as i started making out with angel again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wasn't too mich in the mood to write today but wanted y'all t have a chapter so here it is ig)-mage