an update

So when I first started writing this story, I was young and dumb.

The person who Shion was based on was an abusive asshole, and as i am now a lot older and in a relationship with someone who makes me feel good about myself, I have taken it upon myself to decide to not write this story anymore. Reading back on this brings me back to a time that I do not want to remember, but I will leave it uploaded just in case people still want to read it.

Here is the jist of the story:

Shion and nezumi get together, and they are happy for 2 months.

Everything seems to be going great, before shion almost kills himself and nezumi freaks out, telling his parents about shion. They do not approve, and a week later, they tell nezumi and shion to break up.

They decide to keep dating in secret, which only makes things worse. Nezumis parents find out and take away his phone and all devices.

It takes nezumi almost a year to mend the relationship with his parents, and to try to get over shion.

A year later, they start talking again, and Nezumi realizes that shion is not the person he thought he was.

He cuts contact.

Shion then messages him later when he is dating inukashi, and says a bunch of shit that makes nezumi hurt himself again. That's when he cuts contact for good.

He later breaks up with inukashi.

And then, well, that is where this story ends.

I'm sorry I was not able to finish it.

Dylan