How to ease the pain.

Easing the pain, lessening the pain, trying your best to pick up the pieces, it’s actually hard. But you know, there is no way to ease it. I can tell you that you should do what you enjoy, and try to indulge yourself into it, but that’s a distraction. In the end, the pain is still there. The only thing that could ease it is time. You cannot ease it, but you can make yourself feel the less of it. Distract yourself. Do the things that you weren’t able to do. Avert your attention to the things that make you feel the pain. You would be okay, but not today. Most importantly, you should not give up. Keep on making every day worth it. The pain is what makes you human. It means you’re alive. And you’re hurting… because it’s real. 
Try to make yourself happy. Just take it slow. Don’t ever make yourself believe that you’re okay because you aren’t. I believe in you. You could do it. Lastly, pray. When I was hurting so much, and I was crying every day, I prayed. It lessens the pain. I know I just negated what I just said above, but believe me, it works. It worked for me.
Just keep on hoping. Keep on believing. That someday, it’s going to be worth it. That there would be better days coming. Okay? 

Believe that you would make it home at the end of the day,
Believe the pains go and life moves on
Believe to shear it and make it count.
As a matter of fact, believe that pain is just not the end.
The fear factor of the glimpse of hope.

We are here to make everyday count
The pain is just a reminder we are moving toward the right destination.
Make sure it counts.

      ~BeNelly~