Early Wedding Gift

Evelyn's POV

It's a week before the wedding and I'm a little stressed out. But it's my own fault for wanting to be married in a month. At least tonight is my hens night, so I'll be able to relax a little and let lose. Anyway, right now I'm on the phone to the catering company. "No I wanted a vanilla, chocolate swirl cake. With red and white buttercream with roses on it" I tell the baker.

"But the order said..." she tries to argue.

"I don't care what you think the order said. I'm the bride and I want a vanilla chocolate swirl cake. With red and white buttercream with roses. Not red velvet cake with white buttercream and roses" I tell her.

"Ok, I'll fix it" she tells me.

"You had better, my wedding is a week from today" I remind her.

"I know Miss Swan, don't worry it'll be ready" she assures me. I thank her and hang up. I sigh rubbing my temples.

"You ok darling?" Marcus asks me as he enters the room.

"Yes, just a little stressed" I tell him and he massage my shoulders. "That's nice" I say as I relax.

"You're working to hard" he tells me.

"I know, but I just want everything perfect for our wedding day" I tell him.

"It will be, as long as we're both there together" he tells me.

"You're right" I agree. "So what can I help you with? You've been really secretive lately" I state.

"I have an early wedding gift for you" he tells me smiling.

"You didn't have to get me anything" I tell him.

"I know, but I wanted too" he states. "Follow me" he says taking my hand gently. I stand up and he leads me to castles hidden garden. I frown until I hear a whine. I look down to see a red Irish Setter puppy with a pink bow. "Surprise" Marcus says as I kneel down.

The puppy rushes over to me wagging her tail happily. "Oh Marcus, she's perfect" I state as I pick her up. She licks my nose and I giggle. I stand up hugging her. "What a perfect little Lady" I say.

"What will you name her darling?" he asks me.

"Lady, I think it suits her" I tell him smiling.

"I agree" he says stroking her behind the ear. "Now I know for a fact everything is ready for our wedding day. So from now until then, all I want you to do is focus on Lady and I" he tells me.

"But, what if something goes wrong with the preparations?" I ask him.

"That's why I'm here" someone says behind us and I turn to see Alice Cullen.

"Oh Alice, aren't you a sight for sore eyes" I say smiling.

"Don't worry about a thing, you need to relax and get plenty of beauty sleep. I will make sure everything is perfect" she tells me.

"Thank you Alice, you're a life saver" I tell her.

"I know and the others will arrive tonight for the hens & bucks parties. They can meet Lady and you can all relax while I handle the last minute preparations" she declares.

"Thank you Alice, this means a lot to us" Marcus tells her smiling.

"Anything for family" she states. "Oh and Charlie actually can't make it until the day before the wedding with Sue. He and Sue have a surprise for you" she tells me.

"I look forward to them arriving" I say smiling. Charlie and Sue are the only humans coming to the wedding. Aside from Renesmee, who is half human. The rest are vampires or shifters. But Marcus and Aro promised no harm would come to the shifters, Sue or my brother Charlie.

No doubt the all the red eyed vampires will have a huge blood feast the night before the two humans arrive. The shifters will be in town, but not allowed in the castle. Luckily our wedding is taking place at night in town square. Anyway Marcus and I say goodbye to Alice. Then take Lady to our room where I put her down. She stayed close to us as she looked around the room.

"Is she just like the one you had as a child?" Marcus asks me.

"No, she's better" I tell him smiling and peck him on the lips. I go make myself something to eat and feed Lady. Who then went toilet on the puppy map before curling up on a cushion. Where she falls asleep. Marcus and I settle on the couch, where he starts to read one of his books to me.

A/N

Picture above of the puppy.

See you all at Evelyn's and Marcus' wedding in the new year.