ENOUGH!!!

I just got up yawning and the time was 7:32 not bad ! at least I have some time I said good morning to tikki who was also yawning I smiled and went to the bathroom and combed my hair putting it in a ponytail not worrying about my looks I mean I have no one to impress well before I had a crush on Adrien agreste but he started bulling me just like everyone he never did anything when the others pulled my hair punched me and any physical force he just stood there with no emotion even though he knows I did nothing wrong anyway I got dressed changing my looks 

I smiled and Tikki said "wow you look beautiful mari" I smiled again and tucked her in my purse and went downstairs I had a quick breakfast and said bye to my parents and walked out .When I got to school I tried avoiding everyone and went to class when I got there I sat down in my seat and took my sketch book out and started to sketch .

--Time skip--

When class was finished I walked out about to go to the park to eat but some one pulled me to an alley it was pretty common and this time it was Alix she punched me in my face and pushed me to the floor while everyone started kicking and strangling me lets just say that when they were done there was blood everywhere and my white blazer now had a lot of red blood stains great when they left. 

Tikki  came out and hugged my bruised cheek and told me every thing was going to be alright. I had enough I tried to clean up most of my blood and scars and took my blazer of and walked home when I got home I ran upstairs putting a bunch of foundation on face to cover up all my flaws and my black eye I sighed and had no energy left so I limped downstairs and asked my parents if I could stay home because I felt really sick and my parents said alright and I asked if I could talk to them when the bakery was closed because they seemed really busy and they nodded I limped back upstairs and fell on my bed. 

To tired to move and Tikki cuddled me and slept with me. Awwwhhhhhhh (yawn) I looked at the time and it was 6:21 so I still had 1 hour and 9 minutes until patrol with chat so I let Tikki sleep and went downstairs because I needed to talk to my parents when I went downstairs I saw my parents watching a movie I smiled at the sight of them relaxing after a lot of stress they then saw me and paused the movie and I switched on the light and looked at them and sat down and my mum started what's wrong honey I sighed and said look I know this is a lot to ask for but... please please could I change schools! they looked at me shocked then my dad said "what! I thought you love your school what about Alya,Nino,Adrien" I shuddered at the thought of them and continued to beg they still didn't understand  but soon they agreed still very confused after a while of some calls my dad smiled at me and said well that's that your going to a school tomorrow.

 I smiled really excited but nervous I hugged them and smiled at the thought of leaving that treacherous school I walked upstairs and saw Tikki awake with her eyes closed smiling which means she's talking to Chats kwami through mind I did some more designing and looked at the time and said Tikki lets go she snapped out of her talk and said okay with a smile Tikki spots on! I said as I jumped out of the window and used my yoyo to look around and ended at the Eiffel tower where I meet chat I sighed taking in the sight of the beautiful city around me as I felt a presence next to me I looked to see chat smile at me as he said "hi m'lady" I smiled and replied hey chat we talked for a while but i heard three beeps I smiled and said bye to chat a we both parted our separate ways I got back home and fell asleep peacefully for once .