WHAT!!!

(A/N After the fight I'm to lazy)

After the fight I went home and sat on my bed today was tiring I agree Tikki said just as tired as I was I started designing until BEEP I looked at my phone to see a message from school it was about a designing competition and the winner get's a prize and also might get to help Gabriel Agreste on his next fashion line I was so excited but then I saw that 150 schools where entering oh boy I was so unsure should I do it ? I then received a text from Allegra saying Mari I know that you are unsure if you should enter the competition and I say GO FOR IT GIRL! I giggled wondering how she knew I confidently decided that I will try and enter tomorrow because we have to do a vote for one person from each class I sighed and went to sleep peacefully.

Awhhhhhhh (yawn) Good morning Tikki Tikki smiled and said goodmorning Mari I got up and looked at my phone to see that my friends are comeing over in 15 minutes SHIT! I ran to the bathroom and combed my hair and ran to my closet

and these shoes

I sighed in relief and sat down completely forgetting about my hair when Allegra came in and said girl your hair is a mess! Please let me do it! she begged and I finally said fine! and she did it

cute thanks! she giggled and then the boys came in and felix looked really sick he was sneezing every two seconds I frowned and said hey you okay walking up to him putting my hand on his fore head he slowly nodded as he kept trying to say somethin...

cute thanks! she giggled and then the boys came in and felix looked really sick he was sneezing every two seconds I frowned and said hey you okay walking up to him putting my hand on his fore head he slowly nodded as he kept trying to say something which I couldn't understand "pig- ACHOO p- ACHOO I sighed looking at Claude who said "pigeon attack he's allergic" I nodded and we all sat down and his eyes were red and puffy poor boy I sighed again and Allegra said "hey you working on your designs for the Gabriel Agreste fashion competition.

 I gasped I completely forgot I started running around my room looking for my sketch book and my friends helped until ACHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my sketch book fell on Felix's head we were all silent then he spoke still face flat on the floor "I'm okay!" my friends started to laugh he got of and gave me my sketch book t-thanks I took it and looked through my designs trying to find a base when I was interrupted bye Tikki sneezing my friends all looked confused and Allan said "hey what was that?" I fake smiled worried and said "what was what?" Claude narrowed his eyes and said I heard something they were onto me "achoo!" 

my friends looked at my purse Felix who stopped sneezing rose a brow I gulped and said "hey guys we should get to school!" It was all I thought of at the time they stopped staring and shook their heads and looked at me Allegra looked at her watch and said "oh yeah she's right we are gonna be late if we don't go now I nodded and got up and started walking towards my door and stopped when I realized I left my purse I turned around to pick my purse up when I did Tikki sneezed again oh boy my friends turned around I fake smiled and said "what?" Felix narrowed his eyes and said n-nothing I gulped and we all started walking and when we got to school BOOM!

 I sighed and said "hey I'm g-gonna go to the toilet they all nodded and we separated I ran to a alley and checked on Tikki and asked if she was okay and she said "M-mari a-after t..the fight t-take me to ... I'll s-show you n-now transform" she was weak she needed rest but there was an akuma where was she going to take me I sighed before transforming TIKKI SPOTS ON!!! I jumped up on my yoyo swing and saw the akuma his power was to lock people in cage's that no one else can see I wonder where all those people were going ... before I could think more Chat came and said "hey m'lady " I smiled and said "hey kitty I have no clue where the akuma is ?" he frowned and said "the bottle!" I smiled and scratched his chin and said "good job kitty " he purred and I giggled

--After the fight--

I was so tired I detransformed and looked at Tikki and she barley told me were to go I ended up at a apartment

I knocked and a old man with a red Hawaiian patterned shirt opened the door and smiled and said "hello Ladybug" I then said "u-ummm m-my kwami is not well and she told me to come to you he smiled and held his hands out I gave him Tikki and he said all she needs is rest come back in two hours I nodded and asked him "is it true you gave me the miraculous?" he nodded and replied " I chose you for a reason and look at you now saving the world from destruction!"

 I smiled and said "goodbye" and with that I left the fight took forever and school was of because of it I wanted to see some of the innocent and kind people from my class like Nathanial, Rose, Juleaka, Ivan , Mylen I sighed oh well and I wanted to see Miss Bustier she was always there for me I put my hands in my pocket and put my air pods listening to music while walking around Paris into the windows of shops and looking for the materials store I need fabric for my design I was so worried I had to make 3 designs! I sighed and looked at the floor while walking until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 I swiftly turned twisting the arm behind the person he screamed then I saw it was Felix oops! I let go of him and helped him up and said "I am so so sorry! I'ts self defense" he huffed while dusting off his clothes he then spoke "well what are you doing?" I replied "oh I'm looking for the materials store so I can get some fabric hey do you where it is I've been looking every where!" he put his hand on his forehead I was confused then he pointed to my left there it was right there in front of me I gaped and said " I'm sorry " He rolled his eyes playfully and said "shall I come with you?" "Sure!" I smiled and we walked across the road to the store and I did some shopping we were having a lot of fun! when I got a text

School: Hello children sorry for the sudden message but there will not be school for 1 week because a akuma has destroyed half of our building . From your Principle

Felix got it to I squealed and said "yes!" he smiled softly and said "you want to have a sleepover?" I turned around and shrugged and said "if the others are up for it then hell yeah!" He smiled and said I'll text them .

--GROUP CHAT--

Felix: Hey guys did you get the message from school?

Allegra: YASSSSSSS!!!

Claude: yup I'm excited but bored

Allan: I got it but same I'm bored

Felix: ummmm well Mari's coming for a sleepover why don't you come?

All of them : Sure!

Felix : Oh and get your swimming kit's we are doing swimming !

Allan : Cool

Allegra: YESSSSSSS!!!

Felix POV:

I looked at Marinette and said "hey they are coming you in she smiled and said sure while picking up a piece of fabric then I said "Oh and bring your swimming kit we are swimming" she stopped and looked at me and she had a fabric in her mouth so I couldn't understand what she said mphhhhh mphhhhh I rolled my eyes and took the fabric out her mouth and she giggled "yay! was what I was trying to say!" I smiled geez I haven't smiled for like years! but something about Marinette makes me feel good I shook my head and then she said okay thanks for coming I'll go home change and come to your house I nodded and left .