Chapter 6

After I and teukkie took a shower together teukkie pushed me down on the bed tickling me to death.

Me- Teukkieee hahaha I c..can't breathe

Teukki- okay okay I'm sorry

After we got dressed we decided to stay in and cuddle. I never felt love like this before. It's good to have someone that actually loves you and some stupid bet. Me and teukkie been dating for two weeks now and I'm starting to get used to his clinginess and cuddle and pet names. He loves calling me babe bear or dellie. I'm really in love with him and that's weird for a girl like me since I never had a boyfriend since second was watching a movie while cuddling. I was sitting on teukkie's lap eating my favorite snacks. That's when it felt like I was being watched. I looked to my side and teukkie was staring at me with love in his eyes. When we made eye contact I kinda blushed since I'm not used to eye contact with people.

Me- *pouting* teukkie stop staring at me it's weird

Leeteuk- I can't help it your so beautiful and amazing I would never get tired of looking at you

With him saying all that I almost cried. I looked at him with teary eyes and pouty lips.

Me- don't say things like that to me Teukkie

Leeteuk- it's true babe your my everything now I want to grow old with babe bear

I started crying, I never had anyone to tell me how they felt. Something about Teukki- made me want to spend my every day and after living with him. I never want him to let me go, I would never cheat on him and I hope keeps his word as well.

Leeteuk- no no no babe don't cry I'm sorry I di-

Me- no it's okay I just never this way for anyone

Leeteuk- it's okay babe just know I love you a lot like I would marry you, babe

Me- you would *pouting*

Leeteuk- yes...hold on I got something for you.....stay here beautiful

Before Teukkie left he gave me a kiss on my cheeks. He came back with something behind his back.

Me- Teukkie what's behind your back

Leeteuk- I know it's too early in our relationship but I just wanted you to be mine and only mine

Me- what are tal-

Before I could finish my sentence Teukkie got down on one knee. My eyes started tearing up again.

Me- Teukkieee are your really going to do this

Leeteuk- no no no babe I know your not ready for this yet and I understand that.....it's just a promise ring when your ready I'll propose to you...plus I'm scared of lay I need his permission first.

Me- oh my God Teukkie don't scare me like that

Leeteuk- I'm sorry babe...but will you do me and honor and promise me you'll love me until we grow old

Me- yes babe yes