Snowman! Ruunnn!

Arthur looked up at the sky. "I can't believe it's actually snowing here. It never snows! " He ran back into the house and grabbed his blue snow jacket off a hook, a green hat that never covered his elf looking ears, and a red scarf. Kicking off his regular tennis shoes he slipped on his rain boots since he didn't have snow boots.

After shoving every bulky item onto his minuscule body, slowly Arthur approached the door and turned the doorknob to reveal a monstrous wind that just about ripped his door off the hinges. Arthur shoved his body through like he was going through an invisible barrier and trying to get to the other side. Once he was through, the door did slam close behind him, making his body jump up in reaction.

Arthur fought through the snow and the wind to get to the wooded area. Every guest of wind made him stumble and become blind. Once he passed all the trees, the wind seemed to disappear. The trees were making a literal barrier for the tiny guy so, he could no longer feel the unbearable whiplash of the wind. He looked around at all the pine trees and relaxed breathing into his hands, creating a miniature white cloud of warm air; it was perfect.

Arthur looked around and noticed nothing was in sight. He knew it was childish, but he rolled a snowball up with his hands, then rolled it along the ground, adding force to it while he traveled a distance, not stopping until the ball as one third his height. Arthur grabbed two more, repeating the sequence, just making sure the snowballs were proportionate. Arthur wandered around to find some materials for the eyes, a nose, a mouth, and arms.

While he looked around, he felt the ground vibrate and shake in response to him taking the snow. Arthur didn't react one bit knowing what or who it was, he was surprised the big guy was out in the cold instead of in his own hut with fire and sacrifices to snack on.

He felt the back of his clothing being lifted up causing, Arthur to stop collecting materials and scowl at the giant in his presence. " Can I help you, sir? I was in the middle of something."

Roz licked his lips " I was too, I was on the way through this tiresome weather when I noticed a little morsel out in the cold snow. What exactly are you doing?" Roz looked down at the unfinished snowman with confusion. He acts like he's never seen a snowman before. " Well give me a break and let me show you."

Roz skeptically placed Arthur down on the ground and crouched down. Arthur found the materials he needed and made the snowman. He couldn't resist and made the snowman look like it was running away for its life with its arms in the air anda scared face. Arthur was already pushing his luck with Roz, so he continued to make more out of the snow around him, he even asked Roz to help him out. Together they made about thirteen tiny snowmen. Roz made the bodies, carefully, and Arthur made the features, to his luck Roz wasn't really paying attention to what Arthur was doing.

Arthur stepped back from their creation after having the last stick arm put into place.
" Roz! Take a look!"

"Yes, I know, we made a snowman. I don't understand the appeal honestly."

Arthur started to laugh hysterically at the scene. The God in response got closer to try and see what was going on, but accidentally stepped on a snowman. Arthur started to laugh even harder. This was just too perfect.

Roz rolled his eyes and stepped back, slowly lowering his body to the snow, everything was freezing cold, so he didn't know why he was even doing this just to satisfy his curiosity. He could just force Arthur to tell him. He needed down and saw the " Scene." the snowman was fleeing in terror, or that's what it looked like. Some were standing just " Screaming" others we're a distance from the others, and the rest had their hands in the air acting like they were running. Then where his foot used to be was the smashed snowman, which like Arthur said made the while things perfect.

His tiny friend fell back on his back and was literally rocking back and forth from laughter at the stupid scene they made without Roz even knowing. Rod wanted to, so badly, just pick up the tiny and throw him, but he wouldn't dare, so instead, he picked up a snowman in his hand and smashed it into nothing, making snowfall onto Arthur's head from the remains. He then grabbed another and tossed it into the distance, both watching as the carrot and sticks went flying while the snow just disappeared in the air.

" Roz! You murdered it! He had a family! How dare you!" Arthur pretended to be upset and yell at Roz. He just looked down at the halfling in more confusion.

" These people are not on your list to sacrifice. How dare you separate a family for no reason. Now we have to bury the body...well more like find it first."

Roz was beyond confused. " What are you talking about, it's a snowman?"

Arthur got up and leaned against a tree, he then started to laugh even harder, to the point to it was hard for Roz to understand him.

" B-but the p-police w-w-will be after us. We have to bury the body!" Arthur was trying so hard to control his laughing.

Roz sat down on the ground, destroying half of the other 11 snowmen left. " It's a fucking snowman...I have a job to do. Are you coming?"

Arthur slowly collected himself and stood up. " Sorry sir. Yes, I'm ready"

Roz started to walk to the next town, looking down noticing Arthur struggling a bit.

" What is wrong with you?"

" Well doesn't help that I'm running after you, but it's freezing. I've been out here for a time, and past that tree line is...disastrous for me." he didn't want to seem like he was complaining in front of his boss.

Roz picked up the messenger by his clothing. " Well, I could fix that. Easy." replying to Arthur's protests with a smirk.