Author's Note

Due to the high number of reads, votes, and comments, Keeping Traditions is being reworked into an original fiction

Due to the high number of reads, votes, and comments, Keeping Traditions is being reworked into an original fiction. It will still be horror, but names, backgrounds, and other details will be altered. I'm going to leave the fan fiction version as it is, where it is, so people can still read it.

I made a new cover for the new version (which is actually book two now), and changed the title. Because... It will be a series, called... Keeping Traditions!

I'm excited to work on this series. I had a lot of fun working on the fan fiction, so I look forward to the journey of changing it into a work of my own.

Because I won't mention it in the new version, here's some important information about the changes I made aside from obviously removing all content originally belonging to masonfitzzy.

Keeping Traditions
Book One - Jacob & Megan

Book Two - Zechariah (Zak) & Violet

Book Three - Malcolm & Kylie

There's blood, violence, murder, cannibalism, and a religious cult! Naturally, it's going to be for the mature horror fans. I'm not holding back. This could get pretty wild.

The first book of the new Keeping Traditions series is out now!