The End!

And that is it!

After several months of writing, crying, questioning my life choices and FINALLY having a consistent update schedule, The Serving Girl is over! 

Once again, I want to thank you all so much for being here week after week and following the story. It meant so much to me to see the same usernames every week and knowing you enjoy this story just as much as I do. I would wake up each morning eager to see just how everyone felt.

I never expected so many people to stick around between Book One and Two, but most of you have and honestly, I love you for it! We hit 12K without the Featured List, a first for me and you guys are just the best readers I could ask for.

So, what happens next?

I'll be posting a Q&A chapter within the next few days and if you have any questions, please post them below so I have something to answer!

On Friday 17th January, the summary to the third book will be posted as an extra chapter here and it will be going up on my profile so you can add it to your reading lists.

The FIRST CHAPTER will go up on the 21st, so in just a week's time!

Keep an eye out for the information on Friday and the first chapter on Tuesday!

Thank you all so much and I will see you in a week!

-Amelia (Spruce_Goose)