Chapter : 12

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (12)

After getting in the car, Cheng Xiangyang gave her a clean towel, and said with a fierce tone: "Wipe it yourself, and i won't be take care of you if you catch a cold."

Cheng Yan was sitting in the co-pilot. Holding the towel, she didn't move, but said softly, "Slow down." Cheng Xiangyang didn't look at her, and his tone was disgusting: "I don't want to talk to you now."

Cheng Yan turned to look at him: "Dizziness."

Cheng Xiangyang glanced at her, she saw that her hair were still wet and her face was white, so he parked the car aside, snatched the towel from her hand, wiped her hair, and said, "There are clothes in the back seat. You change first. "

Then, he got out of the car, he easily locked the door too.

Cheng Yan didn't know where he was going, and she saw him walking across the road.

Looking back, she climbed to the back seat, and sure enough she saw a few bags on the seat, which contained jewelry and skirts.

She thought he should have bought these for his girlfriend, a low-cut bare shoulders red sexy dress, his girlfriend ... the figure does not seem to be good.

The original owner is just a young girl in period of development. She is beautiful and young, but she has a slim figure and is too thin. It is only suitable for a fairy, soft and pure dress.

After Cheng Yan changed her wet clothes, she didn't need to look in the mirror and knew it would not look good.

However, Cheng Xiangyang's aesthetic does not seem to be the same as her ...?

Not long after she changed, Cheng Xiangyang came back with a cup of hot milk tea. When he saw her, he apparently froze. A pair of glamorous eyes seemed to flash a little.

Cheng Yan pulled the neckline that was too low, expressionless: "What are you looking at me for?"

Cheng Xiangyang looked back and was a little annoyed. He actually looked at his younger sister, but ... it really looks good. The red skirt looks extra good on girl's white skin. Although she is young for this mature dress but she looks very beautiful, her expression is cold, and she looks like a heart-warming beauty.

He coughed, took off his suit jacket, put it on her shoulders, and shoved milk tea into her hands.

"Yanyan, don't catch a cold, drink this."

He restarted the car, this time he drove much more smoothly.

Cheng Yan bite the straw, drank milk tea, strawberry flavored, very sweet, and her eyebrows stretched a bit: "Don't you want to talk to me?"

Cheng Xiangyang didn't look at her, his voice was a bit gritted: "You still dare to mention this! Yan Yan, you tell me yourself, don't you think you are too much? "

Cheng Yan's tone was not salty:" Don't think. "

Cheng Xiangyang took a deep breath and glanced at her, his voice was very angry:" How can he kiss you? "

Cheng Yan lowered her head to drink milk tea again and said slowly:" It was my initiative. "

Cheng Xiangyang turned his face sharply, staring at her, seemingly unbelievable, sneer:" You even speak for him! "

" ... I mean it. "She looked at him.

Cheng Xiangyang sighed: "Yanyan, didn't you say you want to break up with him, how can you still kiss him?"

Cheng Yan was silent for a while, and said something amazing: "That's why I kissed him. After the breakup, It's impossible to kiss, brother, haven't you also said such a thing? " Cheng Xiangyang's hand shook on the steering wheel, as if staring at her in surprise:" You ... are you really learning from me? "

Finished, He seemed to have broken his younger sister.

He now tells her that he is actually a decent and good person. Will she ..... believe it?

Cheng Yan was going to speak, but suddenly glimpsed that a girl was running up the road ahead. She was almost subconsciously turned the direction of the steering wheel.

Cheng Xiangyang also stepped on the brake almost at the same time.

He almost bumped into a person, his face was pale, his heartbeat was fast, and he looked at his sister, who was also not so good. He calmly comforted her: "Don't come down, I'll see."

Cheng Xiangyang came down, he saw a girl in school uniform squatting in front of the car with a ponytail and a crystal-like flower on her head rope. She was holding a small cat in her hands to comfort it.

It looks like she rushed out to save a cat.

Cheng Xiangyang saw that she and the cat were both unscathed and felt relieved. He wanted to apologize to others in a gentle manner, and was ready to take out a money for her mental compensation.

"I'm sorry, I ..."

His voice stopped suddenly, his pupils tightened, only to see the girl lifted her face, her lips were smiling, her eyes were soft, and she was a very cute and soft girl.

There is no similarity in temperament and expression!

However, that face, that face was exactly the same as YanYan, and there was almost no difference.

"Don't worry, I'm okay." Seeing his strange look, the girl seemed to have misunderstood and shook her hand. "Really, I can run and jump, sir, you must be careful when driving in the future."

Cheng Xiangyang suddenly grabbed her wrist and stared at her tightly: "You in the end ..."

The girl looked at his handsome young face, facing the peach-eyes who seemed to be affectionate and focused, her heartbeat slowed for a while, her cheeks were pink, and she hurriedly pushed him away, saying "I, I still have something, bye, see you!", And ran away holding the kitten.

Cheng Xiangyang stared thoughtfully at her back.

How could there be almost two same faces in the world?

Unless ... they are twins?