Chapter : 17

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (Seventeen)

Sitting on the sofa, Cheng Feng held a cup of freshly brewed hot coffee in his hand, blew it, slowly lowered his head and took a sip, his expression was calm and silent, as if he was unaware of the family storm caused by the teenager he brought.

Sitting down for a while, and he only said a word: "Go and call madam."

Aunt Fang went.

A few minutes passed, and there were no people at the entrance of the stairs.

Qi Ze was not sitting, standing beside the sofa armrest, tall and straight, thin lips slightly froze, expressionless.

Cheng Yan was sitting in the small sofa on the side, and Cheng Xiangyang was also sitting beside her, neither of them asked anything.

The atmosphere was momentarily weird and depressed.

Another time passed, Cheng Feng drank most of the coffee in his hands, and his brows became more and more frosty. When he was already impatient, the stairs made a noise.

Jiang Wanzhi walked downstairs with a smile, wearing a jade bracelet and holding the railing, dazzlingly white. "Did you give this child a gift for the first time?"

Her voice was soft and gentle, and Cheng Feng's frown was loosened, and he put down the already empty coffee cup. When she came over, he stretched his arms around her thin waist and said, "This is what I said to you, HeYanYan was holding the wrong child. "

Jiang Wanzhi smiled, but this smile could not reach the bottom of her eyes, raised her eyes and looked at Qi Ze, passed a bank card, and said," You had to come in a hurry, I could not prepare anything for you. I don't know what you like, so I'll give you some pocket money for your own use. There is a million in the card. You can keep it first, if it's not enough then you can tell me. "

Qi Ze looked pale, neither reached out to pick up, nor spoke.

Cheng Yan looked aside, and she also knew the reason for Qi Ze's attitude. This was also written in the novel that he knew the truth about him being held wrong, without hiding those things that Jiang Wanzhi did.

After waiting for a while, Jiang Wanzhi's expression sank, and she only smiled tenderly after a moment, but her slender hand turned towards Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan: "..."

Why are you facing her?

She clearly felt that everyone's eyes were suddenly focused on her.

Jiang Wanzhi held up her hand and put the card into her hand, with a slight tone: "How can we recognise the wrong child? Since this is the case, Yanyan you take the card, anyways you are not that bad for so many years. "

She made it seems like Cheng Yan is reluctant to retreat her position as young miss Cheng in just a few words, apparently provoking her.

Qi Ze came back, her identity problem of counterfeit goods must be embarrassing.

Cheng Yan stared at Jiang Wanzhi with cold eyes.

Cheng Xiangyang didn't dare to blame his mother, so he laughed and took the card from her hand and shoved it into his jacket pocket: "Mom, it's best to give it to me, I can bring my new brother to buy something. "

Jiang Wanzhi gave him a sideways glance, slightly reproaching.

Cheng Feng smiled, and expressed his affection to Cheng Xiangyang's tone: "Still Yangyang is sensible." He glanced down at the girl with a cold face, and his tone faded. "As for you ... just stay if you want to stay. "