Movie Requests & What Comes Next: Open!

Hey guys! Man it's been too long since I've written in this book...

Sorry if this has been forever been uploaded but now I've been thinking about for some time and I believe that I have picked out some movies that I really wanted to be in. And I realized; that it wasn't fair to any of you!

So now: I'm opening Movie requests for everyone! The more the merrier I always say!~

Any movie you can think of, write it down in the comments below and it'll be shown in this book and will make an appearance in the story later on! And the one who's put the MR and is seen in the story will get a shout-out and follow from yours truly and Ruby as well!~

The MR Door is now open to everyone!

Also, if any of you readers have ideas to make this story really interesting, write down your ideas in the comments down below as well!~
Another thing For all the readers who have been reading RZ: Feel The Story so far, along with any newcomers: I want everyone to say what movie should come next after the Coco: TOF movie! since the second book is still in a work in progress, the film version will come to the story later on until it's completely finished! So now is the perfect opportunity for readers to write down on what movie should come next since the movies are not in order, it's totally random! You can write your suggestive movie on the comment box in this story or in the RZ: Feel the Story comment box! Doesn't matter as long as its on one of those two!

I want my readers to enjoy the story as much as possible and they can feel acknowledge and known by me! I'm open to ideas! I'll read your comments and see what you guys have Cooked up for me!~

The dead-line for movie requests is the end of April 26 1:30 A.M At Night where I live (Which is Texas), which will be on my birthday! That will give everyone enough time to see what movie goes on the 2nd Movie List that will be on this book! There is no dead line for the one that suggests on what movie should come next, that way you readers can have as much time as you need for the movies that you want to see next! I can't wait to see what Movie requests, suggested movies, and creative ideas you have for this story!

I wish all of you the best of luck! Let's make
Reaction Zone: Feel the Story extra interesting shall we?

That's all for this page for this book!
I wish all of you good luck, have a wonderful morning, afternoon, noon or night!

And as always:
Stay Compassionate, my friends!
See ya!!~ 😊😊😊😊😄😄😄👍👍👍👍