The Man With The White Mask

Jason starts telling officer Edward what exactly happened in the last couple of days. Jason narrates the story of the mysterious Instagram follower. He then reached the part when his foot stepped on New Jersey.

  " After I arrived home. I was sent a message by the user, the message said ' Welcome to the new land. I've surprises coming for you.', it was such a disturbing message." Jason said.

  " What did he or she mean by surprises?" officer Edward asked.

  " The next day when we were at the New Jersey university when everyone was signing the papers for each section they came for. Then when it was my turn at that moment it was the first time to meet Peter Ralph as well as the first face-off." Jason said.

  " Mm. What else happened at that time?" officer Edward asked.

  " As I was taking the pen to sign my papers he came and pushed me away the secretary told him that it wasn't his turn but it looked like he wasn't in his full consciousness. It was like he was on drugs or drunk." Jason replied.

  " Was anything suspicious at that moment or in the time when he was around you?" officer Edward said.

  "No, not exactly. We got into a confrontation but it ended so quickly because the security came in and took him out. But that's not the strange thing that happened that day the real scary thing happened the next day, I couldn't say if I was hallucinating or daydreaming or what exactly." Jason

  " What is it?" officer Edward asked.

  " When I was standing with my new friends and getting to know them I always felt someone was watching me," Jason whispered as he was panicking and scared.

  " But it could be as you said just an imagination or something like that." officer Edward cooed.

  " I saw that strange man standing far away wearing a black top I couldn't see clearly if it was a jacket or just a normal hoodie.

  "His face looked white from afar but it seemed like he was wearing a mask," Jason said terrified.

  " Maybe it was just some mind games." officer Edward said.

  " I wished that what you said was true but later that day I became certain that it wasn't some mind games.

  " As the mysterious follower sent me a video and said under it ' He won't annoy you anymore.', I opened the video.

  " It started with some needles on a table, then the view was turned to a person who had a black cloth bag on his face. The recorder then gets off the cloth bag. It was Peter, the phone fell from my hands as I saw that it was him. I then got the phone again and continued the video.

  " Then the camera was settled still in front of Peter. Then I saw the guy that I thought I imagined, at that moment I saw his face clearly he was wearing a white pale face mask everything else I described was the same. He then took a few needles in his hands and as he was going to hurt Peter with them he then suddenly turned waved goodbye and the video ended." Jason said.

  Edward then started to get confused and it was clear on his face that it is going to be a long puzzle.

  " Well, you can leave now we'll be in touch, oh and one more thing," Edward gets out a paper and a pen. " Try to draw exactly how this mysterious person looked like that would help."

  Jason finishes his drawing leaves it on the desk upside down. He shakes hands with officer Edward and officer Jack who was listening from outside the interrogation room.

  After Jason left, the two cops go and take a look at the picture. Edward then takes the picture and puts it on the investigating board.

  " I need you to keep following Jason from his phone's GPS. Maybe, we could reach to something." Edward said.