Torn heart

13k+?

What!? Really???

This chapter is to thank all of you for reading my story.

@rebeccakimandjeon requested

Sexual harassment being mentioned if you get trigger easily then please skip this chapter.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to stay at Geon's"

"No!! Please take me with you!! I'll behave I promise. I will just sit there and watch you guys practice. I won't touch anything! I won't go anywhere without your permission! Please? Oppa? Pleaseeeee!" Chim cried.

This is conversation was going back and forth for the past 2 hours and Jimin was getting tired of it. The members had to practice late for their comeback and decided to leave Chim at their friend, Geon's house. But Chim keeps begging them not to leave her with Geon. No one really understood what she hated so much to beg them like this. It wasn't like they wanted to leave her, they would never but making their little girl staying up late and tiring her out or making her sleeping on the floor was the last ting they wanted for her.

"I SAID I DONT WANT TO GO TO HIS HOUSE!" Chim yelled

"Chim. That's not the tone you should be using with me or anyone." Jimin said with a sigh

"I DONT CARE! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES! YOU NEVER CARE HOW I FEEL! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" with that she run off to her room crying.

Everyone was in shock. They'd never expected their princess to call them asshole. After few minutes of silence Yoongi stood up and motioned Jimin to follow him.

"Hyung... what did we do to make her hate us this much?" Jimin said when they reached in front of Chim's room. Yoongi's heart broke at this. He cupped Jimin's face and made him look in the eyes.

"Listen. She was having a tantrum. She doesn't hate you. She loves you very much. It's not fair for her if you take everything she says during the tantrums seriously. Now let's quickly get this over with. Yeah?"

Yoongi's POV

I walked into the room after I saw Jimin nodded.

"Chim?" I looked around the room but she was nowhere to be found.

Jimin chuckled softly and pointed under the bed. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

"Chim. Come here"

She's cute. Yes. Of course she's cute she's our little princess she'll always be cute to us. But that doesn't mean she can do whatever she likes. I thought to myself trying to convince my melting heart to stay firm. What she needs right now is not sweet words and cooing she needs to know not to disrespect elders.

Chim slowly crawled out from under the bed and stood in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Chim's POV

"Is this first time you are being scolded for disrespecting?"

I hang my head low and slowly shook it no...

"Is this your first time getting punished for disrespecting?"

I shook my head again but this time I felt a sharp pain run through my backside. I turned around to see Jimin Oppa standing there with a serious expression.

"Is this your first time? Yes or No?" He asked using the " strict Oppa" voice.

"No, Oppa. I'm sorry" I said in a fainting voice.